VN Ren'Py A Summer in Mexico [v0.2.5] [La Cucaracha Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Is there good content in the game?
And of the female dominant aviodeble
Game is pretty short thus far. has limited amount of content. the content that is is fantastic.
I highly recommend it. wish updates were faster though

femdom tag is a bit misleading.
MC can watch his LIs dominating each other. it is lesbian dom.
There is no content where the MC gets dominated.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Game is pretty short thus far. has limited amount of content. the content that is is fantastic.
I highly recommend it. wish updates were faster though

femdom tag is a bit misleading.
MC can watch his LIs dominating each other. it is lesbian dom.
There is no content where the MC gets dominated.
Bruhh, well thx for letting me know, i wish f95 had better tags

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I love this game. I hope dev will add more Mexi- cowwww in this game. Well big tits are not my fetish but those great asses he designed are really marvelous

Amourning

Jun 20, 2020
Question for the dev: Any chance you will add pregnancy somewhere down the line? Seems like a great game, so it's fine as is, but just curious re: future plans.

Last edited:

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
If the developer is looking at this, I am just wondering: Will there be more spanking in the game? Don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining about the scene we got already. I jjust mean that will there be more along the way? Thanks for reading my message :)

Dec 26, 2019
Im still hoping this game gets more content xD its legitimately Good
If they do add femdom content, please make it avoidable for those of us who arent into it :)
And for the love of god xD please add an option for the MC to give Isabella more wedgies, her ass is made for them

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
El juego se ve muy bien en cuanto al arte, pero porque no tiene una versión en español nativamente
:cry: ;) (y)

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
El juego se ve muy bien en cuanto al arte, pero porque no tiene una versión en español nativamente
:cry: ;) (y)
BTW f95zone is english only so please provide translation for your post or the mods may remove it and if you do more posts without translation, even ban you from the site.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
BTW f95zone is english only so please provide translation for your post or the mods may remove it and if you do more posts without translation, even ban you from the site.
He is saying: "The game looks very good in terms of art, but why does it not have a native Spanish version"

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
He is saying: "The game looks very good in terms of art, but why does it not have a native Spanish version"
Sure but the poster needs to make the translation. And im not a moderator, i just want to point out that the forum rules states that if using any other languge than english, you need to provide translation and like i said before too many posts might get you banned from the forum.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes