VN Ren'Py A Summer in Mexico [v0.2.5] [La Cucaracha Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ASummerInMexico-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Breaking (the) Bed: The Game.​

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
This looks great, it's a very good start.

The Scenes menu option is broken, there's a missing image:

1680549558795.png

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Just finished a run, it's pretty damn good imo. I hope femdom with the MC is planned, not just a scene or two but an actual plot line revolving around it (we'll see I guess)...

I also hope this gets a Steam release, it would do well on there... :)

Dec 26, 2019
Ok, I gotta ask -.- how much "femdom" are we talking about?
cuz the art looks good and i wanna try it, but i aint into that shit x_x so if its gonna be something obligatory for the plot to advance, imma have to pass sadly x_x
On the same note, does anyone know if this dev has done any other games that AREN´T femdom tagged? e_e

MrRiouso

Jul 22, 2021
Your Aunt / Niece / Nephew etc. are just as closely related to you as your parents:

• Everyone is 50% related to each of their parent, because children get 50% genes* from the father and 50% from the mother.
  • Which puts parents on the same cosanguinity degree like half-siblings, who get 50% genes from one of your parents and 50% from an unrelated person.
  • The siblings of your parents (aunt/uncle) are still 50% related to you, same like the children of full siblings** (niece/nephew).
  • Only full siblings are 100% related to each other, since they get 100% of their genes from the same parents, and share 100% same ancestors.

(* Of course the actual number of inherited genes differs from these relationship degrees, except for identical twins

(** Technically a niece/nephew has 1 additional ancestor - your sister/brother - but that's only relevant for traditional roman-catholic cosanguinity degrees, which used to count the number of common ancestors

Anyways, going by the theme of the game, i'd assume that the aunt is actually just the wife of the uncle?
but with the mother it is much more wrong, and that makes everything more exciting!

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
but with the mother it is much more wrong, and that makes everything more exciting!
Haha yeah but that's only the psychological part. Or oedipus complex.

Blood relation and taboo are the same with aunt+nephew. Risk for genetic defects is basically identical.

Reactions: MrRiouso

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
This seems fun. Somebody decided that the question to "how thicc do you want them" is a resounding YES and I'm all here fore it.

Reactions: FakoSIL

killerking94

May 25, 2017
the spanking scene is great i hope to see. Luz dose say "we'll revisit this later ... trust me" she did say that if she had to spank her again it would be down stairs maybe we could see that to

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes