• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
I just want to say I'm absolutely loving the game so far! Idk what you guys have planned for the future and I don't mean to step on your vision ofc. but I'd love it if...:

There was a pacifist way to play. Like, let us earn say 50-80% of normal rewards by leaving people alive. If I really had my wishes this would be something like a karma system where being a "good" succubus would even earn you a different reputation so familiar enemies would be less likely to fight for their lives to hurt you, knowing you wouldn't kill them anyway. I realize and genuinely appreciate the crude, hard and brutal start to the game: that you're forced to kill to survive, and being unable to control your powers at that point fits with the story, emphasizing the full significance of your demonic nature. But even with that, we could maybe have some kind of a redemption arc to at least try and make up for it and become better than that, to retain and even restore some part of our humanity?

That could also be a way to introduce more submissive playstyles maybe? One can wish!

I'd also love it if we could give the food we can buy in town to prisoners, keep them fed and hydrated to keep them alive? Also maybe let us let them go instead of killing them if we want to? It would be easy enough to deal with the issue of them knowing where we live, just use blindfolds when we tie them up, or get a new spell that makes them forget everything about your home or something.

Aaand regarding the monster scene.... :'c Yeah. You guys really went out of your way to take that stuff out of the realm of fantasy and into horror & gore. x.x Not judging! Just, really not my thing. I'm a huge fan of monster stuff but not like that. So idk if you guys plan to go ahead with more stuff like that in the future like you said in the game or not. But if, then it would be cool if instead of having to just turn that stuff off completely, there was a setting to change it to regular hard stuff instead? Like idk, instead of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the scene would be played as a rough but definitely enjoyable experience, either ending in a quick death or even no death at all but just being thrown aside like a rag, having to crawl your way back home. c:

Anyway, just my thoughts on it! Ofc you do you and follow your vision, these are just the random ramblings and wishes of a random person with no ill intent! I really love what you guys have done so far! Can't wait to see what comes of this game!

Edit: Omg I only realized there was an update after looking for a fix for that popup spam bug. And immediately realized you already added the feeding prisoner thing! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I just want to say I'm absolutely loving the game so far! Idk what you guys have planned for the future and I don't mean to step on your vision ofc. but I'd love it if...:

There was a pacifist way to play. Like, let us earn say 50-80% of normal rewards by leaving people alive. If I really had my wishes this would be something like a karma system where being a "good" succubus would even earn you a different reputation so familiar enemies would be less likely to fight for their lives to hurt you, knowing you wouldn't kill them anyway. I realize and genuinely appreciate the crude, hard and brutal start to the game: that you're forced to kill to survive, and being unable to control your powers at that point fits with the story, emphasizing the full significance of your demonic nature. But even with that, we could maybe have some kind of a redemption arc to at least try and make up for it and become better than that, to retain and even restore some part of our humanity?

That could also be a way to introduce more submissive playstyles maybe? One can wish!

I'd also love it if we could give the food we can buy in town to prisoners, keep them fed and hydrated to keep them alive? Also maybe let us let them go instead of killing them if we want to? It would be easy enough to deal with the issue of them knowing where we live, just use blindfolds when we tie them up, or get a new spell that makes them forget everything about your home or something.

Aaand regarding the monster scene.... :'c Yeah. You guys really went out of your way to take that stuff out of the realm of fantasy and into horror & gore. x.x Not judging! Just, really not my thing. I'm a huge fan of monster stuff but not like that. So idk if you guys plan to go ahead with more stuff like that in the future like you said in the game or not. But if, then it would be cool if instead of having to just turn that stuff off completely, there was a setting to change it to regular hard stuff instead? Like idk, instead of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the scene would be played as a rough but definitely enjoyable experience, either ending in a quick death or even no death at all but just being thrown aside like a rag, having to crawl your way back home. c:

Anyway, just my thoughts on it! Ofc you do you and follow your vision, these are just the random ramblings and wishes of a random person with no ill intent! I really love what you guys have done so far! Can't wait to see what comes of this game!

Edit: Omg I only realized there was an update after looking for a fix for that popup spam bug. And immediately realized you already added the feeding prisoner thing! <3
Thanks for the praise and the feedback! :)
A redemption arc would be really cool, but if I do something like that, it's not gonna be for a long time. Sooo much to work on already... :D
I plan on adding mutually exclusive "Perk paths/specializations" at some point down the line. One of them is gonna be a submissive path.
Yeah, I'm probably not gonna do anything quite that brutal again. When I eventually get to create more monster stuff (also a long way to go before that), it's probably gonna be more like you describe. At that point, the MC will be hunting the monsters after all and will be prepared.
Thanks again, cheers!

Reactions: shangzan and Elo91
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes