4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
In this game, you play as a young virgin who gets transferred into another world with RPG rules. She is forced to pick the Succubus class. She is very inexperienced (especially sexually) and therefore has to adapt quickly. She will have to unlock and use an uncommon set of skills and abilities in and out of combat in order to triumph. Eventually, she will start to enjoy her new life...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-12
Release Date: 2023-11-12
Developer: DrunkSuccubus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All (v0.2): - - - -
Update to 0.2.4: -
A minor fix:
F95
Extras: -

class.png Combat.png Strip.png Mesmerize.png Blowjob.png jerkoff.png Blowjob.png Kiss.png Quests.png Rolls.png

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
So, starting impressions. I spent about 35 minutes in this game and...well, yeah. The pacing is incredibly slow. I read the disclaimer already, and while I respect that you want to make a story, you do need to sprinkle at least something in the beginning portions to make me want to play the game, as how do I know I want to stick with something if I don't even know how it plays after half an hour? Though the images and stuff, those are probably the worst part for me. It bloated the download size, and totally takes me out of any mental theater I have. I understand it's something some games do, but at least give the option to turn them off for people like me who don't prefer having those distracting. I'd say this game has potential, but honestly I gave up after a bunch of time exploring the forest waiting for something to happen, since the beach, lake, and town were all dead ends. There's my constructive criticisms. Pacing, and actually adding a settings menu.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Having to completely watch every video before we can continue progress is annoying.
Hmm... which videos did you have to watch completely? I don't think I hid any links in this way, but I could be wrong:)

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ASuccubusIsBorn-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So, starting impressions. I spent about 35 minutes in this game and...well, yeah. The pacing is incredibly slow. I read the disclaimer already, and while I respect that you want to make a story, you do need to sprinkle at least something in the beginning portions to make me want to play the game, as how do I know I want to stick with something if I don't even know how it plays after half an hour? Though the images and stuff, those are probably the worst part for me. It bloated the download size, and totally takes me out of any mental theater I have. I understand it's something some games do, but at least give the option to turn them off for people like me who don't prefer having those distracting. I'd say this game has potential, but honestly I gave up after a bunch of time exploring the forest waiting for something to happen, since the beach, lake, and town were all dead ends. There's my constructive criticisms. Pacing, and actually adding a settings menu.
Thanks a lot for the feedback!
Yeah, I would probably give up on this game as well, if I started playing and had no idea what it was about after 30 minutes...
I will change this at some point. Somehow.
The "fun" only really starts once you unlock the blowjob skill and get a few perks. Then the combat becomes a lot more interesting.
But if you didn't even make it to the combat part... yeah, a waste of your time, for which I apologize.
I might make a save file that skips most of the beginning for those who just wanna get in the action right away.

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
this seems interesting, Any plan for interracial or even other species since it is a fantasy world?
Oh yeah. In the next major update (0.2), there are gonna be some other races in "action" :D
As for interracial, I have actually been trying to avoid creating those kind of vids for random events/skill use, since I wanna use interracial for something specific. Not yet sure what exactly though, so it's probably gonna be some time before I implement it:)

Reactions: SunlessSpear

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, a 0.1 that's actually promising and not completely devoid of any content, how refreshing.
Anyway, combat seems a bit iffy and unbalanced, the jump between lvl 1 enemies and lvl 2 enemies is pretty big.
Black font on a dark blue background is eye rape, please don't do this.
And I can't seem to do the revenge quest

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Wow, a 0.1 that's actually promising and not completely devoid of any content, how refreshing.
Anyway, combat seems a bit iffy and unbalanced, the jump between lvl 1 enemies and lvl 2 enemies is pretty big.
Black font on a dark blue background is eye rape, please don't do this.
And I can't seem to do the revenge quest
Thanks!
Yeah, combat is completely unbalanced and very unfair towards the player before you get levels/perks. I want to create some more enemy types with varied skill sets before actually trying to balance this shit. Otherwise, I'm gonna end up rebalancing the whole thing over.
Haha, right, I will change the font xD
You can't complete the revenge quest yet, sorry. Not quite sure how I wanna have that one play out yet.
There are currently 11 completable quests in the game.

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Oh, and what's the hidden req for the intice spell (and btw, it's entice)?
Ah crap, misspelled. Thanks.
The hidden req is update 0.2. Because no sex before 0.2. And the entice spell is either gonna cause you to get your face or pussy fucked.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
This game looks awesome, but the file size is ridiculously way too large for a v0.1. I usually just skip & ignore new HTML Games that start out larger than 600 MB, but since i very much like the looks of the game & the concept that i thought to comment about this. Ye seriously need to lower the size by A TON, not to mention that if ye update this & the file size gets larger than it already is then it's a good chance that i wouldn't be able to download it anyway considering the 4 GB size limit on Mega Downloads. Also direct downloads tend to take way too long for anything over 1 GB & tend to get interrupted which will cause the download to have to be restarted (hence why i use the Mega Downloader).

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Hmm... which videos did you have to watch completely? I don't think I hid any links in this way, but I could be wrong:)
They probably do not know that in Chrome (i don't know about the other browsers), ye can right-click on the video & it will bring up a submenu where ye can toggle the loop & the video controls, like start/stop/pause & ye can click at the end of the clip to reach the end instantly.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes