4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
I just played this game untill the only quests remaining are those 2 claiming to be uncompletable.
I just farm stats and cum for all those perks...

So far i can say i really like this one, it has the type of girs in those videos tht i favor....
Also the mechanics are thought through so far, and the fights can be challenging - which is good, cause to easy means boring ^^

I would suggest to put in more content with Melina, something along the line of making her succubus herself by slowly stregthening her sexuality, maybe including her BF. Could be helpful in developing the house extension and alchemy part...
I mean, who don´t like 2 girls making each other having a good time...

The prisoner part could although be more usefull by making them cum-cattle, it seems a waste to only use those big- dicked 4 Essence hunks only for sex training.... milking them dayly for all this essence and cum would make keeping and feeding them a good investment.
And if you include making them docile by repeatedly edging and/ or blueballing them, you could make them availeble as helpers. Even making some rogues with bows into hunters to feed the rest while managing some sort equilibrium between keeping them horny and milking them (with different personality types) sounds worthwile to me.

Thats it so far from me, I hope you keep developing this gem till completion :)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I just played this game untill the only quests remaining are those 2 claiming to be uncompletable.
I just farm stats and cum for all those perks...

So far i can say i really like this one, it has the type of girs in those videos tht i favor....
Also the mechanics are thought through so far, and the fights can be challenging - which is good, cause to easy means boring ^^

I would suggest to put in more content with Melina, something along the line of making her succubus herself by slowly stregthening her sexuality, maybe including her BF. Could be helpful in developing the house extension and alchemy part...
I mean, who don´t like 2 girls making each other having a good time...

The prisoner part could although be more usefull by making them cum-cattle, it seems a waste to only use those big- dicked 4 Essence hunks only for sex training.... milking them dayly for all this essence and cum would make keeping and feeding them a good investment.
And if you include making them docile by repeatedly edging and/ or blueballing them, you could make them availeble as helpers. Even making some rogues with bows into hunters to feed the rest while managing some sort equilibrium between keeping them horny and milking them (with different personality types) sounds worthwile to me.

Thats it so far from me, I hope you keep developing this gem till completion :)
Thank you!
Those are excellent ideas, will keep them in mind going forward.
The prisoner system is very bare bones at the moment, I have a lot more planned for it, but really like the idea of converting them into helpers and having to manage them based on personality!

Sparda&Eva

Mar 4, 2023
Good day to you, DrunkSuccubus.

First of all, let me thank you for all the work you put into this game. I found it a few weeks ago and made three successive playthroughs (Agi>Dex>End on the first, End>Agi=Charm on the second, full Int on the third), it's been a blast. Combat mechanics are fun, the background story so far is super interesting and I like the evolving perk system.

At some point during the 3rd game, I idly thought about making suggestions for balance fixes and future ideas. Since I'm now coming back for a 4th playthrough, I think I do need to make that list, actually. So I'll be marking things down as I go, try to remember stuff for the old playthroughs, and I'll post all that when I reach end-game.

See you then and thanks again for your hard work.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Have slowly played a few more HTML games, this is still, hands down, the best I've played so far. Really looking forward to the next update to drop and starting it all over again!

• Red Heart

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Good day to you, DrunkSuccubus.

First of all, let me thank you for all the work you put into this game. I found it a few weeks ago and made three successive playthroughs (Agi>Dex>End on the first, End>Agi=Charm on the second, full Int on the third), it's been a blast. Combat mechanics are fun, the background story so far is super interesting and I like the evolving perk system.

At some point during the 3rd game, I idly thought about making suggestions for balance fixes and future ideas. Since I'm now coming back for a 4th playthrough, I think I do need to make that list, actually. So I'll be marking things down as I go, try to remember stuff for the old playthroughs, and I'll post all that when I reach end-game.

See you then and thanks again for your hard work.
Thank you! This is very motivating to me.
Feel free join the discord as well. A newer version is available there with an updated UI and a few balance changes (No new content otherwise). Looking forward to your ideas and feedback! :)

Last edited:

P.peti

Feb 22, 2024
A halált megvető vágyak . Ennél a küldetésnél elakadtam és fogalmam sincs hogy tudok tovább haladni .Valaki tudna segíteni.
Köszönöm
HALÁLT MEGVEZETŐ VÁGYAK

CÉLKITŰZÉS
Tudja meg, meg tudja-e állítani az esszencia kiürítési folyamatát

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
After I played a while to gain the remaining perks, I thought about some additions which I believe will help the game:

First, there is no real benefit from only being half naked, since you gain no options untill being complete naked, so a "hypnotisingly swaying boobs" with mesmerizing/ Enticing/ stunning effect would help here. Also the classic action (skill) for this attire, the boobjob, maybe with additional perks like "let me make it slippery" (more damge,)and "it looks so tasty between them" (last one for additional mouth use -> +damage, chain action/ boob-lock ?) sound reasonable.
As the mc is a succubus with limited options to change appearance, different actions based on enemy type are thinkeble, like a titjob with big breast for younger males, and nipple teasing using his dick-head for the daddy type loving his little girl...
The last one sounds like a nice option to recruit this type too...

This would also add more options for using skillpoints, since there are more possible actions thikeble. I would suggest an event-unlock for the boobjob in tavern or on the beach, whith the daddsy-girl style attacks unlocked after certain mastery and via either the grumpy magician (relapionship lvl !) or our sleepless merchant, both options leaving them alive for more training ^^

Second, as you alraedy have a tavern and a brothel, you could add stiptease/ lapdance as skills, which could be trained while making money in those etablisments. With a certain level in Mastery (4/5 ?) you can get a perk to use them in combat:
stiptease as a dextery based chain action to get naked in one turn with charm based entice dabuff , lapdance as extension to the first with option to get the enemy naked, when enticed directly chaining some humping action (cowgirl based ? wrapped around him whith him still standing as higher skill lvl option ?)

As for the question about the use of a certain amulett, as basic use I would add an option to wear it to lure out bandits in the forest or backstreets of the city. When reaching certain lvl in alchemy/ int/ certain spell combinations, you could strenghthen this effect via an event, maybe while corrupting our lbi-swinging beach girl.
After doing so, it could unlock (in combination with striptease and lapdance + boobjob) some sort of nipple clamp/ tit-jewelry to boost the mind altering effects of skills using them.

When inclined this way, it could also offer a way to open some sm action usable for keeping captive males ready and horny.
Some balls-sucking and/ or fumbling could be an option too, while being usable in combat for more sperm-yield whith all skills.
As a finisher move demanding domination debuffs, some male-edging procrastinating the males orgasm for even more cum/ the option to extract 2 essences at once demandig high mastery in handjob/ blowjob as well expierience using them on captives could be added.

Since all options to spend coin are alraedy achieveble and most likely done now, an option to spend those on jewelry and upgrading ones house are certainly needed.

That was my wall-of-text thinking result this week, whishing the dev a nice weekend and hoping for new stuff next update ^^

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
After I played a while to gain the remaining perks, I thought about some additions which I believe will help the game:

First, there is no real benefit from only being half naked, since you gain no options untill being complete naked, so a "hypnotisingly swaying boobs" with mesmerizing/ Enticing/ stunning effect would help here. Also the classic action (skill) for this attire, the boobjob, maybe with additional perks like "let me make it slippery" (more damge,)and "it looks so tasty between them" (last one for additional mouth use -> +damage, chain action/ boob-lock ?) sound reasonable.
As the mc is a succubus with limited options to change appearance, different actions based on enemy type are thinkeble, like a titjob with big breast for younger males, and nipple teasing using his dick-head for the daddy type loving his little girl...
The last one sounds like a nice option to recruit this type too...

This would also add more options for using skillpoints, since there are more possible actions thikeble. I would suggest an event-unlock for the boobjob in tavern or on the beach, whith the daddsy-girl style attacks unlocked after certain mastery and via either the grumpy magician (relapionship lvl !) or our sleepless merchant, both options leaving them alive for more training ^^

Second, as you alraedy have a tavern and a brothel, you could add stiptease/ lapdance as skills, which could be trained while making money in those etablisments. With a certain level in Mastery (4/5 ?) you can get a perk to use them in combat:
stiptease as a dextery based chain action to get naked in one turn with charm based entice dabuff , lapdance as extension to the first with option to get the enemy naked, when enticed directly chaining some humping action (cowgirl based ? wrapped around him whith him still standing as higher skill lvl option ?)

As for the question about the use of a certain amulett, as basic use I would add an option to wear it to lure out bandits in the forest or backstreets of the city. When reaching certain lvl in alchemy/ int/ certain spell combinations, you could strenghthen this effect via an event, maybe while corrupting our lbi-swinging beach girl.
After doing so, it could unlock (in combination with striptease and lapdance + boobjob) some sort of nipple clamp/ tit-jewelry to boost the mind altering effects of skills using them.

When inclined this way, it could also offer a way to open some sm action usable for keeping captive males ready and horny.
Some balls-sucking and/ or fumbling could be an option too, while being usable in combat for more sperm-yield whith all skills.
As a finisher move demanding domination debuffs, some male-edging procrastinating the males orgasm for even more cum/ the option to extract 2 essences at once demandig high mastery in handjob/ blowjob as well expierience using them on captives could be added.

Since all options to spend coin are alraedy achieveble and most likely done now, an option to spend those on jewelry and upgrading ones house are certainly needed.

That was my wall-of-text thinking result this week, whishing the dev a nice weekend and hoping for new stuff next update ^^
Thank you for the feedback!
Much of this or relating to this is already planned :)
Good weekend to you too friend!

Reactions: Noddu and kletka3

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
How do you get the What doesn't kill my throat... perk without the face fucking perk?
The only way to do it, is to climax during combat (easy with masturbate skill) which might lead to getting ff'ed. Maybe blowjob has to be unlocked as well, not quite sure... :)

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes