• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Thought it was going to be a funny games with MC getting the elixir and going on his adventures getting laid, then suddenly alchemist, spirits within etc

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
+1

P.S.: «+1» is not the code :coldsweat:
true plus i kinda going to wait until this game gets around v0.3 due to theres 1 hentai scene per update although im curious on why the handjob and sex scene was out so fast with the sister making the dev is trying hook up or something

R

RWaites

Hello!
I apologize for the delay in releasing a new episode. Due to some circumstances, I am forced to work on additional projects.
But the work still continues, the new episode has already been completed by 50%. After the release of the new episode, I will be engaged in promotion, I hope this will attract new patrons, which will allow me to spend more time on the game.
Many thanks to all who support!

Reactions: Krull and GaLaLa05

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
The initial release had some really good artwork, but that's where it ends. Asking $20 for an update when all that has happened so far is he's had a drink, got a big dick and a voice in his head, then had a quickie with his gf? Sorry, not gonna happen. Start pumping out regular updates like Belle, Nenad and Faerin (to name a few) and that $18 monthly figure will go up. Restrict your updates to $20 dollar patrons (at $18 per month I'm willing to bet there isn't a long list of those) and that figure is likely to reset to $0 real quick. Largely because no one will see your work to appreciate it.

I appreciate the level of artwork and the time it takes to create content, I really like the idea for the story behind the game, but an update every three months that no one will see isn't going to keep patrons interested nor induce others into parting with their cash. Just sayin'.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes