2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

mike11

Jun 10, 2017
As a non-native English speaker, I feel like I'm allowed to say that the English in this game was atrocious. I get that some countries have lower quality English education than we do in the great white north, but if you're gonna make a game aimed at an English speaking audience, then either take the time to get decent at it or get someone who is to translate. This one feels like the guy didn't even proof read what he wrote.
Are you trying to tell us your trunk is not too big. lol

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
I've never played these games with the sound on :)
Not too many people pay attention to sound, fapping is time sensitive. :biggrin:

If they are listening to the audio.. too much time not enough fapping unless they are pacing. XD

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I've not played this yet but opened it up and this isn't usually a feature I look at in games but this has the best menu screen ever. 10/10 IGN.
Okay, update, the writing is terrible (probably machine translated from Russian) and there is literally no content. There's like one scene with the MC (?) seated at his computer talking about his small penis and love for his girlfriend that he hasn't had sex with and then he wanks on a photo. The end. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Did I miss something or does this 0.1b version only contain one scene in which the MC wanks behind his computer? That would rather make this game version 0.0001b.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Did I miss something or does this 0.1b version only contain one scene in which the MC wanks behind his computer? That would rather make this game version 0.0001b.
The menu screen had more time spent on it than the actual game content.

Reactions: Led

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
A small bonus

This is an experiment with lighting.

The work continues, I already made the gallery and half of the episode. Found a new translator. In the next build of the text will be updated.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Strange Story Release: v0.1.1b

Changelog:
· Completed the first episode
· New Mom and Ruby characters
· Interiors (hall, max room, kitchen)
· Gallery
· Added Russian language

PC:
Mac:

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
@

Please update the OP when you can..

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is there way to enable mouse and not to mess around with space bar to advance story?

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
The new translator is much, much better. This game has potential. The MC is ripped right from BB, name and all, but the renders are great, the female models look great and are unique, as well as the environments. This doesn't look like the same handful of assets being reused for the millionth time.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes