2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
eheh well never will understand why sutch issues with the language when English are only the third language in the world ,on my opinion the important are whe can understand wat are sayed :).

Reactions: Namco15
Aug 16, 2017
holy sea biscuits....reading the OP has me in mind of that scene in monty python's holy grail when the knights all start shouting 'run away' :D

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
eheh well never will understand why sutch issues with the language when English are only the third language in the world ,on my opinion the important are whe can understand wat are sayed :).
When the pain you feel while trying to understand Engrish is greater than the context of what you just understood then you know that your words are not true and some people should spend more time in school to learn painless English ;)

Reactions: andioo
Sep 1, 2017
On the one hand, it looks really well made and polished, on the other hand this was one of the shortest demos i have seen yet.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Visuals looked promising...
Writing is kinda expected, at least it's somewhat readable.
Progression is inconsistent, one portion is spacebar only, another portion is then mouse enabled, be more consistent through the entire game, this reflects heavily on how the rest of the game is detailed.
The standard RPGM music though, instant turn off, if I wanted to hear that same music over and over again, I'd just play any other RPGM games. At least there are volume options for this so you can turn it off.

This isn't worth the time to download in this state, if the dev lasts long enough to put out actual content, it might be worth checking again. It's a shame, but not unexpected when you're once again, "Max".

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
I fell for it...I even googled "misticelement" to get some dictionary results. I hoped to learn a new word...Alas!
Fell for the unintentional bait! :D

FYI..this is 0.001 at best if you get my hint! ;)

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
What happned to the REQ Thread which i created before this thread??

Has it gone for waste?? :rolleyes:
I'm not sure. I was asked to make a thread, so i did. I'm Sorry... :'(

flinger

May 3, 2017
On the plus side... its not RPGM format which must count for something.
At least its not yet another story (VN) about the super model mum & two sisters, aunt and family friend/girl next door while the father is rolling in his grave incest game with a plot that can be summarised as the characters move in to a brand new multi-million dollar house on the other side of the country to get over the horrific grief they are clearly still suffering, but tomorrow, the PC can start groping (cough raping) any thing with a pulse which of course means may be in 10 more monthly.. ok, bi-monthly updates the PC will/might be humping them all.

This of course is subject to the creator getting enough $$$ support to make it worth taking the time to create 5 more images and have the arrogance to call it a +0.1 update each time. But, don't forget with your continued $$$ support it could be yet another game with no shame, no morals, no parenting skills and the word "No" only means no for 12-24 hours.

Sorry for wasting your time if you took the time of course to read through my post, but like all game creators, if I gut an few pisitive respanses corroct the port spiling mistookisses nxet moth.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
As a non-native English speaker, I feel like I'm allowed to say that the English in this game was atrocious. I get that some countries have lower quality English education than we do in the great white north, but if you're gonna make a game aimed at an English speaking audience, then either take the time to get decent at it or get someone who is to translate. This one feels like the guy didn't even proof read what he wrote.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes