cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how to increase the amount of save? i wanna save the event of the girls being charm..
Edit the file
config.js
and change the value for nMaxSaves
but take care, they all have a limit of how many that will save successfully, but it can be quite large, but very browser dependent

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
I am heading off on a holiday to see family. I will have limited internet access during the time, so expect few to no posts from me here for the next week or so

Hope everyone has a good break, see you early in the new year

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm just stupid, blind, impatience or a fucked my game up but how do you get Miku?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also is there a complete list of everyone that can be charmed somewhere?

Reactions: weedman4251

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi all, back from holidays!

The Miku bits were answered in the last post, take care during the transform process later, a lot of people mess up there too.

Otherwise there is not really a complete list, but there is a list of who CANNOT be charmed, see the start page of the game (index,html) and there is a list lower down in the certer

Reactions: Tex112

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
Try the . There is a table with all the characters in the game and when you can charm them, depending on the chosen path. And it also explains how to charm Miku.

Can someone put the walkthrough in the OP? Thanks.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
i'm not sure if this was ever asked before and i can find it if it was but other then some of the images is there any girls only avable in UK part of the game vs the non UK part

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i'm not sure if this was ever asked before and i can find it if it was but other then some of the images is there any girls only avable in UK part of the game vs the non UK part
No, all characters are equally available in both locales

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how to charm the ghost at the hospital
The walkthrough will tell you this, but learn the spell 'Unlife Enspelled' and the training 'Medium Powers' and then talk to Nurse Sandra, then make sure to case 'Unlife Enspelled' during the encounter

Reactions: aiman35

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
absolutely amazing i wish there was another game like this that i could play while i waited for an update
If you enjoyed story, mind control and maledom aspect of the game, you should try Harem by Ker. It's rpgm game with bad graphics but storywise is great.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
@cmacleod42 i know that you said early next year would be the next update but do you have a date or a at lest the month it will be out from my understanding if stated eraly next year that can be any time in the first 4 months i know sometime the dates are pushed back for reason beyond contral and it can be a pain to give a exat date months ahead but a ballfram would work for me plz and thanks your doing great on the game and im really looking forword to the update

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes