john doe

Aug 17, 2016
how to get shielded charm
If you complete the plotline with getting the vase/dragon stone out of the museum it should be mandatory.
1) Charm Mrs. Granger and get her to steal the vase from the museum (requires sending her out to the wild ranges first I believe)
2) You get arrested. Charm the DA + Police Chief if you haven't already
3) Figure out how to charm the security guard (involves possession which requires a lock of her hair)
4) Take the vase and bring it to either Hannah (girl in the mechanics shop in the shopping area) or the Library with Monique. I actually forget which you go to first but one leads to the other
5) You end up learning the shielded charm spell after this.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I always have trouble with the security guard. I cant get it to go home even after closing the museum. She just chills out in an empty building.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I was wondering. Is it possible to switch the models between the versions. Or would it break the game. Like the person who plays Sandra on the UK version, Shawna Lenee, is a lot better looking then the person who plays Sandra on the US version. So it would be possible to switch them, in the game folder. Or would that break the game. The rest are fine. I just like Shawna better.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I was wondering. Is it possible to switch the models between the versions. Or would it break the game. Like the person who plays Sandra on the UK version, Shawna Lenee, is a lot better looking then the person who plays Sandra on the US version. So it would be possible to switch them, in the game folder. Or would that break the game. The rest are fine. I just like Shawna better.
You can it would not break anything, maybe a missing image in some rare cases, but I do not think so.

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
Early next year
will it have a lot of content? is that I really liked the game and I'm a little impatient when it comes to waiting hahaha
The truth is a great job and if there is anything I can help you I will be happy to do it.
I forgive but I speak Spanish and I'm not very good with English

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
will it have a lot of content? is that I really liked the game and I'm a little impatient when it comes to waiting hahaha
The truth is a great job and if there is anything I can help you I will be happy to do it.
I forgive but I speak Spanish and I'm not very good with English
See this post for the planned content

Not sure if everything will be there I have been unwell of late limiting my time to work on the game, but holidays are coming up and will give me some more free time

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
btw what is the differents between shielded and manipulative charms
Manipulative Charms is a training, it is an improved way to cast the Charm spell, it just requires magical experience to learn

Shielded Charm is a new spell and has to be found and learnt, but will replace the standard Charm spell once learned, or at least there is no reason to cast the original spell anymore so the game removes it from being able to be cast. Manipulative Charms will also apply for the Shielded Charm spell.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
what is the biggest differences between having Manipulative Charms and not
Without you get no choice in the charm process, you get the basic 'slave' charm

With it for many (not all) people you will get a choice in the charm process, for instance Janet the Bimbo, Mrs Granger the slut, and quite a few have a lover or slave option

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, Manipulative Charms is pretty key.
I always try to get that as early as possible and avoid charming anyone with a choice before.

Aug 7, 2017
good evening. short question: is the MC in this game mostly the dominant one and in charge or can you also take e rout where he/she gets dominatet and charmed by others?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
good evening. short question: is the MC in this game mostly the dominant one and in charge or can you also take e rout where he/she gets dominatet and charmed by others?
Player dominant, there are a few bad endings where you are charmed but these are 1-2 scenes long, no gameplay

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
The definitive walkthrough for version 14.8.4 is complete. You can find it attached here. If you can't find your answers here, you are probably not looking carefully enough. Have fun.

Edit: The new version of the walkthrough can be found . This is just a minor bugfix for path selection, the content is the same as before.

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
could you make more lovers
Without you get no choice in the charm process, you get the basic 'slave' charm

With it for many (not all) people you will get a choice in the charm process, for instance Janet the Bimbo, Mrs Granger the slut, and quite a few have a lover or slave option
what other girls that can change btw which path that you can get all girls even sarah and lauren and how charm sir ronalds

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Notably
Anita
Ellie
Gabby
Janet
Leanne
Melissa
Miss Logan