cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i meant in general, like things not showing up or getting crossed off, I've seen all the ghost events in the sacred clearing, still cant charm her though
As I noted before you do not charm the ghost in the Sacred Clearing, and you need a spell and a specific training

Oct 11, 2018
As I noted before you do not charm the ghost in the Sacred Clearing, and you need a spell and a specific training
I am dumb, i just figured that out... but she doesn't stay charmed
Edit - never mind figured it out, does the crystal ring with keana inside do anything right now, i mean, i already have the crystal with Kurndorf inside
Is there a way to charm Sarah and Sofia outside of the murder path?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am dumb, i just figured that out... but she doesn't stay charmed
Edit - never mind figured it out, does the crystal ring with keana inside do anything right now, i mean, i already have the crystal with Kurndorf inside
Is there a way to charm Sarah and Sofia outside of the murder path?
The crystal ring is more for later versions of the game to allow Kurndorf to be finally dealt with

No, Sofia and Sarah cannot be charmed outside of the Murder paths

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
This may be a dumb question, but is there a way to make the game stop deleting my saves when I clear my internet cookies and cache.

I lost my perfect Apprentice file and may in progress Murder 2 path, because I decided to clean out the internet browser, for once. :(

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
This may be a dumb question, but is there a way to make the game stop deleting my saves when I clear my internet cookies and cache.

I lost my perfect Apprentice file and may in progress Murder 2 path, because I decided to clean out the internet browser, for once. :(
Save to file or do not clear!

The saves are either cookies or use localStorage (that are stored in your internet cache)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 619632

so how can i change back davy and the male teacher to male again so i can change the female form with the cheats?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 11, 2018
does the whistle do anything yet? is there a way to charm Jessica? can i free her after the cellar "blows up" if not, how do i use cheats to free her, because i cant visit her in her dungeon anymore

Last edited:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Can't actually play the game because the paper at the beginning doesn't get added to the inventory. GG, wouldn't recommend, regret wasting my time.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can't actually play the game because the paper at the beginning doesn't get added to the inventory. GG, wouldn't recommend, regret wasting my time.
Which paper, do you mean the letter from Mrs Steers or the paper by Mr Beasley? The letter is not added, this is part of the introduction and is returned to the History Classroom when you visit it.

Beyond that I have no reports of being unable to pickup items, aside from a report a while ago that was probably from a browser add-on interferring with the game

airze

Feb 8, 2018
i know i asked this before but is there any word/work going on a more up-to-date walkthrough or any talking go on about one i really like the game but the walkthrough is a bit of a mess again i am not complaning and greatful that there is even one but its really out of date

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i know i asked this before but is there any word/work going on a more up-to-date walkthrough or any talking go on about one i really like the game but the walkthrough is a bit of a mess again i am not complaning and greatful that there is even one but its really out of date
Yes,
I posted about this a page or so back

There is an updated but not quite complete one available at the Hypnopics Collective

D

Deleted member 619632

can anyone share their save with shielded charm and untransformed davy and beasley save?

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
I tried to charm lauren and i charm her but then everything disapears no text no pics just spells and items is it not implemented or a bug?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I tried to charm lauren and i charm her but then everything disapears no text no pics just spells and items is it not implemented or a bug?
It depends on the path you mean, it has been on the Murder path for a long time, and it has on the Apprentice path for the last few major releases, and I have had no reports of issues with it

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes