• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 619632

I tried to charm lauren and i charm her but then everything disapears no text no pics just spells and items is it not implemented or a bug?
did you try to redo it again? same thing happened to me , when i redo it it worked

D

Deleted member 619632

It depends on the path you mean, it has been on the Murder path for a long time, and it has on the Apprentice path for the last few major releases, and I have had no reports of issues with it
btw i started all over again and the moment i enter davy's hotel room it get bugged and shows me davy in bed handcuffed

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
btw i started all over again and the moment i enter davy's hotel room it get bugged and shows me davy in bed handcuffed
What happened in the event with him and Kate?

Did you cheat in any way for the events in question?

I have had no reports of issues here.

Do you have a save game from just before entering the hotel room for me to check, or at least the last autosave?

You may also wish to try disabling any browser plug-ins and try the event again, I have had some reports of some interferring with the game, or save the game to file and try a different browser.

D

Deleted member 619632

What happened in the event with him and Kate?

Did you cheat in any way for the events in question?

I have had no reports of issues here.

Do you have a save game from just before entering the hotel room for me to check, or at least the last autosave?

You may also wish to try disabling any browser plug-ins and try the event again, I have had some reports of some interferring with the game, or save the game to file and try a different browser.

Jul 24, 2017
Just finished playing it today. I was skeptical at first but i'm glad i gave this one i try. It's really good and i recommend others who are on the fence like me to try this one out.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I do not see a problem with this save, it was in the encounter with Davy and Kate and with the game over option or the defend and leave option. You have used the wrong option when encoutering them

IF you got him tied up then you must be using an earlier version of the game with a bug. If you have not already please apply the 14.8.4 update

Just finished playing it today. I was skeptical at first but i'm glad i gave this one i try. It's really good and i recommend others who are on the fence like me to try this one out.
Thanks

Jul 24, 2017
I do not see a problem with this save, it was in the encounter with Davy and Kate and with the game over option or the defend and leave option. You have used the wrong option when encoutering them

IF you got him tied up then you must be using an earlier version of the game with a bug. If you have not already please apply the 14.8.4 update

Thanks
I hope you add/expand the way Davy steals Kate from the MC. Those are my favorite scenes. Like in the beginning Davy wants to take Kate but she rebuffs him, and later on there's that shocking scene in the hotel when Davy finally sinks his slimy claws in her. The shock i felt was delicious. It would be great if you add more humiliation scenes like that.

D

Deleted member 619632

Thanks
oh thank you very much

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I hope you add/expand the way Davy steals Kate from the MC. Those are my favorite scenes. Like in the beginning Davy wants to take Kate but she rebuffs him, and later on there's that shocking scene in the hotel when Davy finally sinks his slimy claws in her. The shock i felt was delicious. It would be great if you add more humiliation scenes like that.
Ehh, i hope he doesn't....

arnold80000000

Jul 3, 2017
Great game cmacleod42. I hope you do not mind the suggestion, but I was wondering if you had considered a spell to journey back and possess Kurndorf before he went full evil and with limited powers, having the option to go a 'good' path or a 'bad' path and corrupting those around him. The good path being another potential way to end the game, and the bad path essentially unlocking some additional powers / characters e.g. more of his blood line.

Reactions: RedRaven69

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Great game cmacleod42. I hope you do not mind the suggestion, but I was wondering if you had considered a spell to journey back and possess Kurndorf before he went full evil and with limited powers, having the option to go a 'good' path or a 'bad' path and corrupting those around him. The good path being another potential way to end the game, and the bad path essentially unlocking some additional powers / characters e.g. more of his blood line.
I am always happy to take suggestions.

What you describe here really sounds like a different game, than a different play of this one, given it could involve controlling the town in the past, and needed totally different (and more difficult to find) imagesets

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes