Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Am I witnessing the birth of some new fetish? Satan preserve me cause god left the chat on this one a long time ago boys. Also I'm game cause those are some thiccc rocks
Actually a very old fetish by the name of Agalmatophilia that have mostly "died out" in moder times.
Though its usualy thought that the fetish remains and that its simply the object of interest that has been shifted away from statues and replaced by the invention of silicon sex dolls.

Its actually a intresting subject now in modern times and probably even more so in the future.
At the same time the dolls become more and more human-like, some people now undergo surgery to become more and more doll-like.
In the future there will be ever increasing overlap.
Not to mention the future of androids/robots - especially if we ever manage to create a sentient AI.

When does a fetish stop being considered a fetish and just become love and attraction?
And how much can someone mod themselves before loving them is considered a fetish?

Last edited:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I don't know why everyone is acting like this is more bizarre than the shitting dick nipples, incest vore, and dragons having sex with cars all over the website. It seems relatively mild in comparison.
It sure ain't more bizarre but it's not less bizarre either. The problem most likely have is that it is a new flavor of bizarre which their senses have not been dulled to.

Simply put, fetishes like these should be enjoyed in a closet far far away, there is no reason to show and disgust any remotely normal folk... but F95 is that very closet and we are not remotely normal. Never mind vanilla or simple hardcore, we have NTR! *trolls away*

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes