• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DirtyDickDangler

May 2, 2021
View attachment 3424391

What do you have to do to get the other half of this ending?
don't dick down the statues outside the mansion. I think you can feel them up but don't get your dick out.

Damn Dev this shit was so enjoyable i'm surprised this isn't a game from Illusion or some shit, and I usually can't stand VN style games. Honestly the only thing I didn't love was the mc talking to himself taking control away from the player.

Thanks Taboossy. Do you have any Blender tutorials or media that you would recommend?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Went in with no expectations and came out with this now on my list of personal favorites. Wholesome games are my shit man, and this one hit. Looking forward to your future work dev (I hope it's more wholesome stuff).

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Went in with no expectations and came out with this now on my list of personal favorites. Wholesome games are my shit man, and this one hit. Looking forward to your future work dev (I hope it's more wholesome stuff).
Well, the future is a horror game with big titty ghost. TTPP, it's on f95

Reactions: MidnightKing

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
what if this is the fetish of serial killers? (cause I saw in some documentary about them fucking parts of bodies and stuff)

what if this is the first game made by a serial killer? :oops: kind of cool and scary at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
what if this is the fetish of serial killers? (cause I saw in some documentary about them fucking parts of bodies and stuff)

what if this is the first game made by a serial killer? :oops: kind of cool and scary at the same time
Bro, there's like thousands of games about torture, rape, torture-rape, etc and I'm pretty sure 99.99% of the people making it haven't actually done those things in real life. Why would it be any more likely that a game about fucking statues, which is a niche fetish, be the game made by a serial killer? Also, true crime is going to rot your brain.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021

I KNOW RIGHT? And I bet the makers of Call of Duty games are all psychopathic murdering machines. Those Activision rascals!
And how about this Dante dude who wrote that Dante's Inferno? He literally went through hell and heaven to write that book, probably.
Insane, I tell you.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes