Wuumaster

Dec 6, 2018
I stuck in the wall and cant do anything, help
Same. The light turned on after a quick H event, and I was able to use the green spade on the ground in front of her, dug a hole and turned up batteries. Threw them in the lamp in the top left, then used the spade on the right for a screwdriver, and a box on the ground a little past the batteries. Screwdriver opened the box for a coil of wire. Used the spade on the left side to find a rod, combined rod with spade + coil of wire for long spade. Long spade opened bottom left, Green Card, but I can't collect it.

Edit: Spade to top right for a yellow thing, that'll collect the card

ebersteenn

Dec 20, 2017
Save file, so you don't need to fiddle with puzzles. Just change "rar" to "es3" and put in "\Game_Data\Save"
Don't know how to activate device in the room with green board though. Outside of that I think it's complete, stats say 90%.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Same. The light turned on after a quick H event, and I was able to use the green spade on the ground in front of her, dug a hole and turned up batteries. Threw them in the lamp in the top left, then used the spade on the right for a screwdriver, and a box on the ground a little past the batteries. Screwdriver opened the box for a coil of wire. Used the spade on the left side to find a rod, combined rod with spade + coil of wire for long spade. Long spade opened bottom left, Green Card, but I can't collect it.

Edit: Spade to top right for a yellow thing, that'll collect the card
How do you interact with things? I can select the scoop or the light but no idea how to use them. Do i drag them?

Reactions: andrew9900

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Typing this out because I spent too much time translating thing from the weird language from the green board

Himitu No Tyougou
Aka Ha Itiban Ooku
Shiro Ha Aka Yori Sukoshi Sukini
Ao Ha Aka No Hanabi
Kiiro Ha Himi Sukishi
Aka Ha Yon

This is likely the amount of units needed for the chemical mixing sequence, if anyone is proficientin Japanese, please translate this proper
Secret compound
Red is the most numerous
White is a little less than Red
Blue is [hanabi] of Red
Yellow is ... [can't translate]
Red is Four.

-----

Judging by the solution to the puzzle posted a little higher, [hanabi] should be "half" or "hanbun".
And yellow should be something like "the littlest".

Reactions: ArhraCole

Shaggy_

Aug 4, 2021
Is this due to the fact that I gave incorrect answers during the scenes? Can anyone suggest the correct ones? And where are they located?

WickedRaptor

Aug 3, 2020
puzzles with poor translation? hoo boy is it a time

as if the weird (incorrect) mixing of viking runes didn't already annoy me enough lmao

relev-

Jul 4, 2017
Save file, so you don't need to fiddle with puzzles. Just change "rar" to "es3" and put in "\Game_Data\Save"
Don't know how to activate device in the room with green board though. Outside of that I think it's complete, stats say 90%.
I get an error: The archive is either unknown format or damaged

I do have a software to open rar files and have done so many times so that shouldn't be a problem. Did the upload get corrupted?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes