Unity - Completed - A Room Where You Can't Leave Unless You Cum 16 Times in One Second [Final] [Fusasuke Nyutsuki]

1. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: In a nutshell personal feelings/opinion >> “objective/critical” value. How I rate/review and other info is HERE
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds

Comments
    Man… I’m not going to even bother with pros and cons on this one.

The only good part of this game was the live CG style and some interesting lewd scenes.

If I put aside translation available, the puzzle element was often quite obnoxious. Certain things you had to do in precise order that made no sense when it came to interaction. Certain boxes have to be interacted at specific moment for extra options to becomes available, if you touch them in prior, they do fuck all. In that regard game forces you to run back and forwards A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

Otherwise, it’s really odd and clunky game that offers you cool lab environment with some really interesting nasty and lewd machinery and random bollocks main girl has to go through in order to escape. I personally couldn’t be bothered to finish it as it was simply too tedious to play and even though lewd scenes were fairly unique. they weren’t as whole “hot” per say…

If same game would be remade in less clunky manner, less obnoxious puzzle solving method (puzzles can remain, just make it less obnoxious and don’t force to run back and forwards 500 times and make interactions have more logic and have some sort of menu for all stuff character interacted with that she “notes down”) …. And make all those ero scenes more proper. Then it would probably be a solid lewd escape puzzler.
    Total Score: 4/10
    Game status:
    ❌ Dropped
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Which32Life32

The last view CG's are the best there's even futa content in there I want more of this it's puzzles are okayish though, But this is the best game I found yet, 10/10 enjoyable, I wish I could get more content like this with some stocking parts added but we cant have everything still love it and I would want to play this a couple more times,
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Interesting and very messed up scenes, ruined by trash level design, or should I say cancer level design, even with a walkthrough you will not have any fun. Hidden items everywhere, hidden patterns everywhere, just, BAD DESIGN.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Abby Ryuumi

Excellent game, the puzzles are intuitive and where they aren't there's a hints menu or the walkthrough on the main page :3.
    I really enjoyed all the Hscenes, a little disappointed that the scat wasn't actual scat but pink goo instead, which I cant complain with really becuase there really aren't many games that do scat well!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

tipoima

While the MTL and puzzles are dogshit, the animations are pretty good and varied.
    Assuming you play it with the walkthrough (like a sane person) it's only 60-90 minutes to finish, most of which being the actual scenes.

As a side note, before you run away from the "scat" tag - it's the "unspecified pink goo enema being excreted" kind of scat. There are no actual feces in the game.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ryuujinx

Another "I'm not sure how to rate this" game for me.

Translation: It's fuckin bad fam. It uses a unity plugin to do mtl "real time", except it's "wait for a second or two"-time. And it's mtl so you get nonsense.

Story: The cute girl gets kidnapped or something and ends up in some facility with seemingly no way out. The facility has a locked door at the end and functions effectively as an escape room. Except she was actually brought here to train her into an extra sensitive sex-crazed slut.

Gameplay: It's... not the worst? It's not good either. It's an escape room type deal, so you try to find the keycard to the next room and then in there you need to find the thing to do something else, go solve this puzzle, etc. Your reward for each step is having her get strapped into some machine and toyed with in various ways and then it spits out the next item you need after. It would honestly be fine if the translation was functional and the controls a bit less jank. I also give it minus points for some of the later machines having terrible 'minigames' associated with them. Why are you making me play some pixel hunter or hold down my mouse to watch the cute girl get toyed with? The last one is particularly egregious since it's honestly a pretty hot setup, but you'll be too busy mashing click to notice.

H-Content/Art: Quality-wise? Honestly, not that great. The animations aren't the best. But the girl itself is cute, and it has tons of different silly scenarios she'll find herself in - a gas chamber that fills with aphrodisiacs so she just gets unbearably horny and starts playing with herself, various machine restraints that will fuck her in different ways, some tentacles, a few futa scenes.

So.. the game is frustrating, the animation is stiff, and the translation is awful. Buuut it has an interesting setup, hot scenarios and the character design is nice. There really aren't that many games out there with this kind of training gimmick that aren't just touch the girl games, and as such... If that interests you I'd give it a recommendation. But if that isn't something that ticks one of your favorite boxes, skip it.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Dargondo

Honestly, there isn't much good about this from what I could experience.
    Run around, click absolutely everything in sight because there's no useful hints in game on how to progress through the "puzzles", and then give up because you hit a dead end that has no solution.

Oh boy, and lets talk about the fact that the screen in the game with the nordic runes needs MTL itself since trying to translate the runes straight to English just results in absolute gibberish that means nothing.

Cons:
    1. MTL strong is...poo!
    2. game screen is stuck at max resolution with no ability to shrink or just go full screen
    3. movement and everything else in the game is done with just the mouse, which wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so insanely clunky
    4. animations are early 2000s flash player quality, only without the same degree of smoothness, which is bad
    5. no hints in game about what to do next aside from the "hints" menu, which just states the obvious and is completely unhelpful

Pros
    1. you will dead end so fast that you will not waste much time on this absolute dumpster fire.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

obromacare

Could've been a solid 4 stars, but it rests at 2.5 :(

The main issue is that this is the "worst" version of MTL, being it translates it in live time. It takes about 2 seconds for each dialogue box to be translated, and the translation is mediocre at best and disorienting at worst. Plus, you control the character with your mouse. You cant use directional keys or spacebar to advance text. It's all clicks. So, it doesn't matter if the scenes and situation is hot, when the dialogue reads out like "

Oh!
    !
    !
    !
    Its poo!

"
    It's wasted potential killed by awkward controls and horrendous translation :(