Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Why Is my Game cut?, There is just half of the game
Depends on what you mean by half. If you mean, "I can't find the back button," then it's a scaling issue. There are some buttons on the corner of the screen that you can't click with your mouse. I'm not sure what the issue is, or how to solve it. I suppose maybe get a bigger monitor?

I haven't gotten very far into the game without the above issue, so I'm not sure if there's an ending or not.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Depends on what you mean by half. If you mean, "I can't find the back button," then it's a scaling issue. There are some buttons on the corner of the screen that you can't click with your mouse. I'm not sure what the issue is, or how to solve it. I suppose maybe get a bigger monitor?

I haven't gotten very far into the game without the above issue, so I'm not sure if there's an ending or not.
There certainly is an ending. It's going to take some complicated puzzles to get there, though. Feel free to read this thread for answers. The walkthrough linked in the starting post is the best.

There is a back button to leave the tiled room, I think it's actually at the bottom of the screen. But the game has scaling issues at 1680 * 1050 resolution, so I had trouble finding it.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
There certainly is an ending. It's going to take some complicated puzzles to get there, though. Feel free to read this thread for answers. The walkthrough linked in the starting post is the best.

There is a back button to leave the tiled room, I think it's actually at the bottom of the screen. But the game has scaling issues at 1680 * 1050 resolution, so I had trouble finding it.
Is there a way to change the resolution?

trooperfox

Jan 16, 2019
if you have an nvidia graphics card, then go to the control panel, change the resolution, settings, check the box "enable modes not offered by the display", create a custom resolution, enter the values 1920 to 1080, then change the screen resolution to a new value and start the game P/S/ I will leave a comment in my language if The translator can't handle it

если у вас видеокарта от nvidia, то зайдите в панель управления, смена разрешения, настройки, поставьте галку "включить режимы не предлагаемые дисплеем", создать пользовательское разрешение, введите значения 1920 на 1080, после чего поменяйте разрешение экрана на новое значение и запустите игру P/S/ оставлю комментарий на своем языке, если переводчик не справится

Reactions: pisstaker

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi chads,

This game was frustrating to play so I am thankful for the walkthrough

However, I really liked the degradation and growth of the mc and how she became sluttier.

Are there any similar games please?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
However, I really liked the degradation and growth of the mc and how she became sluttier.

Are there any similar games please?
I think you'd enjoy games with "corruption" or "trainer" tags.
I don't have any good recommendations for you, though. Maybe one of those "erotic trap dungeon" games?

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Literally the first line of the game is untranslated, and so far it's been basically 50/50. I know that 50% translated is better than no translation at all, and I don't know what exactly one does to MTL a game, but I'm sure we can get a better translation, right?

Edit: wait nvm. You just have to wait a second and it'll auto-translate. I didn't know that was a think these games could do.

Ryukaysi

May 22, 2022
if you have an nvidia graphics card, then go to the control panel, change the resolution, settings, check the box "enable modes not offered by the display", create a custom resolution, enter the values 1920 to 1080, then change the screen resolution to a new value and start the game P/S/ I will leave a comment in my language if The translator can't handle it

если у вас видеокарта от nvidia, то зайдите в панель управления, смена разрешения, настройки, поставьте галку "включить режимы не предлагаемые дисплеем", создать пользовательское разрешение, введите значения 1920 на 1080, после чего поменяйте разрешение экрана на новое значение и запустите игру P/S/ оставлю комментарий на своем языке, если переводчик не справится
Thanks, this is really help me.

Last edited:

Hoksis

May 3, 2023
Can you please tell me the reason why I can't save or load a game. When loading a save, a black screen appears and an endless wait

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes