• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
I updated the OP to properly reflect the final product including:
  • -Brand new and proper synopsis, with correct char names and locations.
  • -Proper Non-MTL Title!
  • -New images showing off the English translation and decensored images done by the artists at Saikey Studios.
  • -Brand new English cover
  • -Updated Translator section with proper store links
I hope everyone enjoys this new translation, If you guys want more news about future projects or would like to put in a request, consider joining our ! Cheers!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ARiftInTheCrypt-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

camanbero

Dec 20, 2018
So uh anyone got the solution to the second puzzle? I don't get it.
I couldn't even solve any of the puzzles :LOL:
First puzzle is the number of women corrupted by Sadi, answer is 126, written in one of the three documents (the second barrier you are meant to fail it but there's an actual answer though it's a bug or rather the devs didn't include this alternative).
Second puzzle, answer is 4, basically if you read all the riddles, some lines will invalidate all the others, the only one that isn't is number 4.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
First puzzle is the number of women corrupted by Sadi, answer is 126, written in one of the three documents (the second barrier you are meant to fail it but there's an actual answer though it's a bug or rather the devs didn't include this alternative).
Second puzzle, answer is 4, basically if you read all the riddles, some lines will invalidate all the others, the only one that isn't is number 4.
It seems quite a feat, but I really don't need it, because my goal is to follow the NTR path, so those sentences are a bit redundant to me, but I also have to admit that the dev is very thoughtful when doing these things. this puzzle

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks, I hate puzzles but can't help but want to experience this little story fully and see it's endings but... fuck it, I give up trying on my own. No idea how to get the 3rd one done without asking for help for the first hint and the 4th one I don't get how the fuck you're supposed to use clairvoyance as there are no interactables from what I can tell. Some more help would be much appreciated.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks, I hate puzzles but can't help but want to experience this little story fully and see it's endings but... fuck it, I give up trying on my own. No idea how to get the 3rd one done without asking for help for the first hint and the 4th one I don't get how the fuck you're supposed to use clairvoyance as there are no interactables from what I can tell. Some more help would be much appreciated.
There are some parts where you're forced to take Sadi up on an offer (but then resist him in the scene you get), and one of the number puzzles you have to straight up fail ("How many treasures?").
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zastinx

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
To those of you that are lost about the second door. The "treasure" question.
As you might have surmised you have to get it wrong.

To continue you have to call the demon. To do so you have to speak to meryl, the succubus(?), TWICE.
I hate that shit so much.

3.70 star(s) 31 Votes