VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
lmao they can ntr each other? if thats the case isnt it not ntr? i could see if male lead or female lead exclusively goes to the succubus/incubus, but damn otherwise thats just called moving on

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
lmao they can ntr each other? if thats the case isnt it not ntr? i could see if male lead or female lead exclusively goes to the succubus/incubus, but damn otherwise thats just called moving on
It can go four ways:
  • Male and female MC stay uncorrupted and in love with each other.
  • Male MC cheats on female MC, who remains faithful.
  • Female MC cheats on male MC, who remains faithful.
  • They're both corrupted and go for their respective demon.
It isn't very common in this type of game but it's refreshing, I think.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
No answer, you have to get it wrong. If you open the game code, you can see the answer but the game isn't coded to respond to it.

Just to be clear, this game primarily branches in episode 5, with previous episodes not really affecting anything other than dialogue and some prompts (i.e. if corrupted, the game will ask you twice whether you fall or not). The main branches are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game will have a gaiden/side story, starring an assassin girl, that will be released in December this year, and a proper sequel following the events of the true ending next year.
Is there no ending where the male MC resist everything but the FMC gets fully corrupted?

Reactions: bleachedturtle

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
From the screens alone it seems to be a better translation than the official translations from Saikey studio and some other low budged translators, lol. I can imagine that GPT-7 will replace professional translators and would require just some little editing from someone who don't even need to know the original language.
It won't replace pros, but will replace the hacks at this quality level. Considering that they're already scraping the bottom of the barrel for mainstream english games, there's definitely room for it.

Reactions: belovedeggs

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Well yeah, but even pros will probably use AI to work faster.
Nah. As I've stated in another thread, MTL at the quality that dazedanon's pumping out is at least usable for some stuff, but not others. A pro would use it to brute force things like item lists, menus, and so on. They wouldn't use it for most descriptions, or dialogue(the bulk of translating work). It would save some time, but not be a big help to them. It's more helpful for fan translators that are less skilled. I don't pooh pooh his work on this. It's definitely a step up, even if it still has a long way to go.

Edit: Another thing: MTL at this stage struggles to get nuance, puns, and more esoteric references. Games reliant on that will be mangled.

Sil1234

Jan 25, 2021
I would like it a lot more if the succubus wasn't a part of the male demons harem. as it is the guy will still end up a cuck.

Reactions: lewdfake

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
No answer, you have to get it wrong. If you open the game code, you can see the answer but the game isn't coded to respond to it.

Just to be clear, this game primarily branches in episode 5, with previous episodes not really affecting anything other than dialogue and some prompts (i.e. if corrupted, the game will ask you twice whether you fall or not). The main branches are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game will have a gaiden/side story, starring an assassin girl, that will be released in December this year, and a proper sequel following the events of the true ending next year.
For the fallen sex ending (Just one of Sadie's women) you need to think of Sadi during the Hayato sex. Which itself also require that you have had sex with him, I think by not resisting during Manipulation spell by Krone (the Witch).

If you never had sex with him at all, there is no "Think of Sadi" during the Hayato sex. And if you don't think of Sadie, even if you had gone full corrupted before Hayato returns and then used cheat to raise the corruption back to 100, it won't trigger.
anyone knows, why, when I input 3760 for 2nd barrier, nothing happens?
That's likely the "correct" answer for "Sadie's treasures". I say "correct" because you're meant to fail, but the plug-in the dev used for that question/barrier likely needed to be coded with a "correct" answer. What likely happened is that they coded the "correct" answer to 3760, but didn't put in a scene juuuust in case someone did put in the "correct" code. So nothing get triggered, and you're stuck until you enter an incorrect combination.

(It's like how the IF formula in Excel is coded to IF(CONDITION;THEN;ELSE), and you put in IF(A1=3760;;"Start Next Scene") as the formula)
Edit: Another thing: MTL at this stage struggles to get nuance, puns, and more esoteric references. Games reliant on that will be mangled.
Not even that. It still have issues with pronouns. This game, for example, often refers to Sadi as a "she". Even consistency is an issue in the game, as Sadi is sometimes written as Sadi and Sadie. AI still doesn't solve that either, since AI have limited context it can keep, and it would otherwise have to guess (say, if Sadi is a male or female's name).

Ultimately, they're all still just a crutch. You need to understand the context of what's happening to actually make a translation that isn't blind idiot translation if people pay even a little bit of attention to what's happening on screen. At best, it's a decent crutch that helps you guess the context, without having to manually translate each lines first, before you do 1-3 more passes to wrinkle out the obvious wrong stuff based on past, present, and future context of the lines.

The danger of it is that, instead of actually understanding what is conveyed, each words and each sentences together, in the original language- your first impression of it is a machine's impression. If you don't double check it manually, word-by-word and sentence-by-sentence in the original langauge, there's always a chance you never saw what was lost during the machine conversion. And at that point, you might as well just do manual translation from the start - nothing really beats properly experiencing and understanding the original work in its pure form and then properly translating everything with actual understanding of how the language and story works.

ofc, for a fap game, an edited MTL where nothing is too blind idiot to distract you from the ero is good enough. Good enough to fap means good enough translation (shrug). I can tolerate the inconsistencies and obviously wrong in context, so long as it's technically readable sentence and there's not a single "bread bread bread" to be seen.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic
3.70 star(s) 31 Votes