• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Played through this on joiplay when I discovered that the sex scene with Hayato and Cielia in the pure route is just a blacked out screen, downloaded full save and found this is true for some others as well. The screen just goes black and has the text box appear. Can someone just confirm that this isn't meant to happen before I download the game from somewhere else on pc?
I downloaded the game yesterday from MIXDROP and didn't have any issues with any of the scenes.

All of them were displaying normally for me.

Not that there's that much to see tbh...

CG-wise, this game was extremely disappointing to be honest. >.>"

• Sad
Reactions: EonKain and Corsty

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
To those of you that are lost about the second door. The "treasure" question.
As you might have surmised you have to get it wrong.

To continue you have to call the demon. To do so you have to speak to meryl, the succubus(?), TWICE.
I hate that shit so much.
Thank you for answering that. I had no AP, and the expected thing in basically every game is that you sleep at that point and suffer some over time corruption.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Not bad, there's a lot of choices that actually affects the story, giving you a lot of options to customize how the story unfolds. My biggest complaints are the fairly small amount of sex CGs and the lack of sex SFX and BGS. Give me some moaning, ass poudning, and cumming sounds, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer

Davedotexe

Jun 12, 2023
I downloaded the game yesterday from MIXDROP and didn't have any issues with any of the scenes.

All of them were displaying normally for me.

Not that there's that much to see tbh...

CG-wise, this game was extremely disappointing to be honest. >.>"
Did u played on joi play too cus I'm having the same issue

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Did u played on joi play too cus I'm having the same issue
No, I only played on PC. The point of my reply is that the issue he was having was not happening on PC, so it might be something related to Joiplay specifically or playing on a mobile device in general.

Well, that or the download link he used. I obviously didn't try all the links in the OP...

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
Hello, from my multiple tries I can give you a quick and rough ending walkthrough, the game gives you a big illusion of a choice, but really most things don't matter until chapter 5. The boy always gets corrupted no matter what (but there's a resistance path at the end), the girl wether you corrupted her or not, you can basically reverse it either way in chapter 5, making me wonder what was the point of this corruption counter at all...
Different dialogue, and also the fact that if you let the two of them get too corrupted too quickly, you don't even get a choice in Chapter 5 - you get locked into the lewd path. But thanks for the walkthrough; I was curious when the True End had a ?, so it looks like the actual ending has Hayato two-timing Celia.

The girl defeats the incubus and the couple is able to escape, resolved to train and become true adventurers, and find the true descendant of the goddess (a sequel maybe?).
Yeah, if you talk to Celia in the gallery of the "Truer Ending," she says something about how the current game is over but the story is just at the beginning. I'm assuming the descendent of the Goddess is the dark-haired girl you see part of during the ending.

3.70 star(s) 31 Votes