DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Here's a little something unpublished that I'll post here. Call it an F95 exclusive. A while back I was working on building character pages, and this was the bio I had on Anna that I didn't finish yet. I'm not sure if or when I'll develop the character feature... I'm more concerned with progressing the story in the limited time I have. But I'll likely finish it at some point.

[_________________________________________++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Sincerely Thank you for the "spoiler"

I know if you had to put this Anna bio into the game in detail would have been painful, but it really is a good road map for you to use it to write your story and plots. It's how I write and often have to refer back to my notes. Now when I see your product, I have better insights then to guess at what you are working at, though to be honest my only one miss was thinking Anna was getting corrupted. Indeed, I have lots of ideas how you may take your story, but I am loathed to detail them here least I distract other followers or get too close in a correct guess.

Where I am left to not even guess where you are taking the story to is the "specifics" of Anna's depravity. As I see it it's like Taco Sause mild, medium, hot or OMG get me a fire extinguisher... or your scale of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. On the 'spicy' scale to this point I'd rate it a 3 maybe a soft 4, even though everyone's tastes are different and am guessing the story will hit a strong 7 or 8 when completed (levels 9 & 10 are napalm level on the hot scale and would likely detract or ruin the plot).

What I really like about your story and game is that it can go anywhere, and regardless of where it goes it'll be good--unless you take the story to scorched earth levels {that would be something as Anna falls for Jake and they do the 'hot wifing' route in group settings}.

And yes, even though the next release will not be that spicy, I enjoy how you make your characters human and related able.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Since I’ve read the abandoned sequel of “How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage” called “A Perfect Marriage Ruined Pt. 01” by Mr. Palmer (under his pseudonym on Literotica “ ”), my doubts about part 3 of this vn didn’t decrease, which is supposed to finally contain the fireworks, we’re all anticipating.

As we all know, so far the vn was just endless teasing.

I know, that the dev’s abandoned sequel of the original erotic short story necessarily doesn’t have much in common with this vn, apart from the names of the protagonists and some of the general circumstances of the characters. This vn is pretty much another attempt to tell the story of “A Perfect Marriage”, without being bound to the original story or the abandoned sequel.

BUT Mr. Palmer’s unfinished sequel was 8 pages long on Literotica without any sex scene. Not even teasing happened, only Chris scheming to estrange Anna from her husband even further after the storyline of the original short story. The unfinished sequel is dwelling way too long on explaining the aftermath of the original short story, where Anna cheated on her husband with her colleague Jake. Anna and David being estranged from each other and Chris trying to sabotage their remaining bond is just dragged out endlessly. After some nudging she finally begins to dress a little bit more provocatively at her new work place against her husband’s wishes, but then the short story ends unfinished…

So in these 8 pages hardly anything noteworthy happened. I’d call it lengthy and it didn’t convince me, that the dev can actually deliver hot erotic scenes. For me this casts a dark foreshadow on this vn.

(I’m not too lazy to read, I’ve read lots of literature in my life, also nonfiction and scientific essays, so laziness or not being used to long texts absolutely isn’t the issue.)

But I also must be fair. Mr. Palmer wrote under his pseudonym ( ) some other short stories years ago. At least two of them are very good and much more to the point: “Ivy League” was very hot, had a very good tension curve and a very convincing sex scene in Chapter 2.“Home Run” is somewhat older, shorter and a little bit less realistic character development-wise, but nevertheless to be recommended. You can also see, that the author’s writing clearly improved between the older “Home Run” (2007) and the newer “Ivy League” (2009).

As a conclusion Mr Palmer’s writing style years ago was actually better and way more satisfying to read than his more recent attempts, which drags the plot out endlessly and fails to come to the point. Each chapter of “Ivy League” and “Home Run” were max three web pages long, but nevertheless they got a reasonable amount of very hot action and plot development. Unlike “Perfect Marriage ruined. Part 1”, which is 8 pages long and unpleasantly tenacious as an old chewing gum.

But back to the vn. I just hope that Mr. Palmer realizes that much of the criticism he reveives in here for the endless and almost absurd teasing is deserved. It's time for the long ago announced fireworks! In fact he could reflect how some of his pretty good previous works had a way shorter tension curve, but still were able to deliver a pretty much satisfying climax. I really hope so, for the sake of this vn.

Last edited:

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
That's a whole lot of words to say, "I prefer shorter, punchier stories, I think you should write more short sex stories and less longer ones." Though I must give you credit, your attempt at influencing the developer was more articulately written then most of the posts from a very vocal minority clogging up damn near every page of this discussion thread.

I must point out though, everything you talked about is personal preference or vague doomsaying about a single unfinished web-story. Length has absolutely nothing to do with quality, whatsoever. Plenty of people love The Wheel of Time because of its meticulous attention to detail and intricate plot with a large, varied cast of characters. Other people think it's boring, and long-winded. And guess what.

That's fine. Both opinions are valid.

What isn't valid is attempting to dress up one's preferences as valid criticism. Because there are people who prefer longer stories will a well-developed plot. So even if the dev decided to listen to you, and completely rewrite the entire game to make it shorter and add more sex earlier, there's people who would be disappointed. Quite possibly more than would be happy about the change, so please, leave the developer to make the game the way they want, and the people who enjoy it as is, in peace.

If people don't enjoy the game because it takes too long to get to the sex, they should go play one of the other THOUSANDS of games on this website that cut to the smut within the first five minutes, and kindly leave those of us who enjoy a good build-up our (very few) slow burns, preferably also without filling Every Single Page of the thread with endless whining that the game isn't to their specific tastes.

TL;DR: Let the man cook. And if you don't like the flavor, go somewhere else, please.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Kaitol

This is the same kind of bullshit you hear from uncritical fanboys every now and then. “Let the dev cook and if you don’t like it, play something else!”

Translated this means: stop criticizing and go away.

As if criticism was something bad. Do fanboys really have such a weak tolerance for opposite opinions that they would resort to outright banning any form of criticism, if they could?

Unfortunately for you and others thinking like you, this is a forum, where people tend to exchange their opinions freely. So as a matter of fact, you simply have to tolerate different opinions in here.

For the record every form of criticism is always subjective of course. The only real question is, is it convincing or not? So your attempt to blame me for my supposedly “malicious hidden agenda” to “dress up my personal preference as valid criticism” (as you put it) is rather ridiculous, considering the fact that the main purpose of boards like f95 is discussing certain topics. And that's exactly what I'm doing!

In the end it’s perfectly valid to look at past works of an author and to do comparisons. You just seem to be afraid of striking arguments.

That’s also the reason why you try to impress with made up numbers. Who told you that people criticizing this vn are a merely "loud minority", other than your own wishful thinking? How many supporters are there and how many people chose not to support the dev or not anymore?

Get your facts right, fanboy, because if I look at the reviews of this vn on f95 the critical ones have by far received the most approval likes unlike the uncritical 5 star zombie-fanboy reviews.

Mr. Palmer did a rather bad job with his abandoned short story sequel, because it didn’t get to the point and was dragging the plot endlessly without any significant erotic action unlike his previous works. Unfortunately he seems to have the same approach in this vn as in his botched short story sequel. I very much think, that this is worth mentioning. It also has got nothing to do with doomsaying to point out, that Mr. Palmer developed an unfortunate habit in his more recent works of unpleasantly tenacious storytelling leading to absolutely absurd teasing by not even showing the female protagonist naked during masturbation at home or during undressing in a locker room. Mr. Palmer clearly overdid it with the teasing, so that it became absurd.

If he is wise enough to consider deserved criticism, instead of getting butthurt, this vn can only become better.

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That's a whole lot of words to say, "I prefer shorter, punchier stories, I think you should write more short sex stories and less longer ones." Though I must give you credit, your attempt at influencing the developer was more articulately written then most of the posts from a very vocal minority clogging up damn near every page of this discussion thread.

I must point out though, everything you talked about is personal preference or vague doomsaying about a single unfinished web-story. Length has absolutely nothing to do with quality, whatsoever. Plenty of people love The Wheel of Time because of its meticulous attention to detail and intricate plot with a large, varied cast of characters. Other people think it's boring, and long-winded. And guess what.

That's fine. Both opinions are valid.

What isn't valid is attempting to dress up one's preferences as valid criticism. Because there are people who prefer longer stories will a well-developed plot. So even if the dev decided to listen to you, and completely rewrite the entire game to make it shorter and add more sex earlier, there's people who would be disappointed. Quite possibly more than would be happy about the change, so please, leave the developer to make the game the way they want, and the people who enjoy it as is, in peace.

If people don't enjoy the game because it takes too long to get to the sex, they should go play one of the other THOUSANDS of games on this website that cut to the smut within the first five minutes, and kindly leave those of us who enjoy a good build-up our (very few) slow burns, preferably also without filling Every Single Page of the thread with endless whining that the game isn't to their specific tastes.

TL;DR: Let the man cook. And if you don't like the flavor, go somewhere else, please.
IMG_1242.gif
if you don’t like our posts then just block or ignore us :ROFLMAO:

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
Maybe I wasn’t clear enough - I said parts 1 and 2 can be looked at as half of the story since they cover the same period of time. We’ve only spanned a week so far. Not sure why you’d be shocked to know that there’s still at least a weeks worth of content to finish the story. The good news is it won’t be covered from each character’s perspective in two parts; rather, the povs are blended in Part 3.
A week or a couple of weeks, if so, we'll have an APM for a while.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Kaitol

This is the same kind of bullshit you hear from uncritical fanboys every now and then. “Let the dev cook and if you don’t like it, play something else!”

Translated this means: stop criticizing and go away.

As if criticism was something bad. Do fanboys really have such a weak tolerance for opposite opinions that they would resort to outright banning any form of criticism, if they could?
That's not the case. But there is a difference between constructive criticism and flaming. It's often the case that critics are actually just haters who simply don't like how a game is developing and they grab onto every straw imaginable to make it bad. NTR in particular haunt the entire forum in order to erase everything they don't like and put massive pressure on the developers to enforce their taste. And if that doesn't work via comments, they do it via the comment function. There it is not uncommon for people to lie that the beams are bending.

The forum generally lacks tolerance for other people's tastes. And since this has been going on for many years, many people have of course become very sensitive to criticism and flaming. People just generally need to relax a bit and learn to accept, or at least tolerate each other. And yes, if people don't like a game, they should actually decide not to play it, disappear and let others who do like it have fun. And not to flame. The entire forum now consists of 30% flaming. And no one wants to read this crap. In any case, I'm too tired to read through this crap every time. I rarely get involved in something like that anymore. I've looked at a lot of games in this forum. And new ones are added almost every week. There are several dozen that I follow with great interest. and also many that I have given up because I don't like them for a variety of reasons. Nevertheless, I rarely criticize. And if so, there are good reasons for it, but there are also limits.

A perfect marriage is currently being criticized primarily because it is associated with literotica novell of the same name. People no longer differentiate between the game and this novel. Why? From part 3 the sex should finally start, the dev promised this from the beginning. Nobody knows how long part 3 will be and what's in it. In fact, part 3 hasn't even started yet. Nevertheless, it acts as if the developer had already screwed up the game. And that no longer has anything to do with constructive criticism. Wait and see and then make up your own mind.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
1. The forum generally lacks tolerance for other people's tastes. And since this has been going on for many years, many people have of course become very sensitive to criticism and flaming. People just generally need to relax a bit and learn to accept, or at least tolerate each other.

2. I've looked at a lot of games in this forum. And new ones are added almost every week. There are several dozen that I follow with great interest. and also many that I have given up because I don't like them for a variety of reasons. Nevertheless, I rarely criticize. And if so, there are good reasons for it, but there are also limits.

3. A perfect marriage is currently being criticized primarily because it is associated with literotica novell of the same name. People no longer differentiate between the game and this novel. Why?
From part 3 the sex should finally start, the dev promised this from the beginning. Nobody knows how long part 3 will be and what's in it. In fact, part 3 hasn't even started yet. Nevertheless, it acts as if the developer had already screwed up the game. And that no longer has anything to do with constructive criticism. Wait and see and then make up your own mind.
1. Tell this to those dudes who play Dota in random parties! :ROFLMAO:

2. I also see a lot of good games that have just begun to develop, but they all have one thing in common - it will be years before sex appears in these games!
At first everyone is tolerant, the dev releases updates every two to three months, then every six months, then once a year at best and many good projects have tag abandon!
This is sad, so modern devs should understand what they need to do first. They tend to have competent "management" and criticism should help them with this, but...

3.This is complete nonsense, sorry of course!

No one criticizes this game for being associated with literotica novell! They compared it and maybe someone criticized it, but these people were few and it was a long time ago, this question was not raised on the forum for months until today!

This project is criticized for lacking what many came here for!
Because Mr. Palmer himself said initially that the first two parts of the game are kinetic, there will be no sex content, only teasing and plot development, all the fireworks will be in the third part! After the end of the first two parts there was a briefing question and answer, after that there were many more questions and Mr. Palmer came to the forum, forced to answer when the first sex will appear in the game. I don’t remember who talked to him about this topic, whether it was me or someone else, but he answered, the truth as always with hints: that the first sex in the game will appear no earlier than the second update and no later than the seventh of the third part! Those. somewhere from the third to the sixth update. But then when we received the last winter update, which took at least five months, the dev made it clear to us that this is not the first update of the third part, but the logical conclusion of the second! Thereby delaying sex even further! Everyone was waiting for the third part and did not criticize for the lack of sex scenes, but now Mr. Palmer, is again, saying that there will be no sex yet, those who came here for this don’t play yet, come back later, and these are the same words that he said about the first two parts!
When is later? Year, two, three? When?
He recently stated that the story of the game is half completed, those there's still half left, but still no sex! When sex will be no one knows, what sex will look like no one knows!
Why can't this be criticized?
Why can’t Anna be criticized for her sacred nudity when there are a lot of naked dicks and jerking grandpants around? What is this gay content?
Why can't i burn and criticize for all this?
I love this project, but i'm tired of waiting!
Wait a little and those will come who will start saying that the dev is milking his fans!
This is inevitable because two years have passed since the start. How long to wait for real time?

LP has been torturing us all for seven, damn, years!!!

I'm done - put out the fire team!:LOL:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
1. Tell this to those dudes who play Dota in random parties! :ROFLMAO:

2. I also see a lot of good games that have just begun to develop, but they all have one thing in common - it will be years before sex appears in these games!
At first everyone is tolerant, the dev releases updates every two to three months, then every six months, then once a year at best and many good projects have tag abandon!
This is sad, so modern devs should understand what they need to do first. They tend to have competent "management" and criticism should help them with this, but...

3.This is complete nonsense, sorry of course!

No one criticizes this game for being associated with literotica novell! They compared it and maybe someone criticized it, but these people were few and it was a long time ago, this question was not raised on the forum for months until today!

This project is criticized for lacking what many came here for!
Because Mr. Palmer himself said initially that the first two parts of the game are kinetic, there will be no sex content, only teasing and plot development, all the fireworks will be in the third part! After the end of the first two parts there was a briefing question and answer, after that there were many more questions and Mr. Palmer came to the forum, forced to answer when the first sex will appear in the game. I don’t remember who talked to him about this topic, whether it was me or someone else, but he answered, the truth as always with hints: that the first sex in the game will appear no earlier than the second update and no later than the seventh of the third part! Those. somewhere from the third to the sixth update. But then when we received the last winter update, which took at least five months, the dev made it clear to us that this is not the first update of the third part, but the logical conclusion of the second! Thereby delaying sex even further! Everyone was waiting for the third part and did not criticize for the lack of sex scenes, but now Mr. Palmer, is again, saying that there will be no sex yet, those who came here for this don’t play yet, come back later, and these are the same words that he said about the first two parts!
When is later? Year, two, three? When?
He recently stated that the story of the game is half completed, those there's still half left, but still no sex! When sex will be no one knows, what sex will look like no one knows!
Why can't this be criticized?
Why can’t Anna be criticized for her sacred nudity when there are a lot of naked dicks and jerking grandpants around? What is this gay content?
Why can't i burn and criticize for all this?
I love this project, but i'm tired of waiting!
Wait a little and those will come who will start saying that the dev is milking his fans!
This is inevitable because two years have passed since the start. How long to wait for real time?

LP has been torturing us all for seven, damn, years!!!

I'm done - put out the fire team!:LOL:
IMG_3059.gif
IMG_0428.gif

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Mr_Palmer please share a better teaser next time, like inbetween the scene, ex: if there is a sex scene or groping scene, show us the image where she gets that sexual feelings before it begins between the two
Keep dreaming.
Dev’s quote: “I think sex will only happen at the end of 2024. Start of 2026 I think will be getting towards the ending. Looks to be a 4 year game.”

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Just thought I'd pass along some good news. I implemented a new phone app provided by a fellow developer that's more realistic and easier to use. Programming with the old one was very time consuming, but this new app makes texting sooo much easier! Yesterday I went back and reprogrammed all the texting scenes with the new interface. Those scenes didn't change, so no need to replay it.
For me this is exciting because writing text scenes will be so much more efficient, and it will leave room for more adventures with Anna and her phone.
As for the next update, I should be getting a new scene soon and can share a sneak peek from it. I know the sneak peeks have been tame, but I'm really not big on spoiling things or setting expectations high. That said, I'll try to get better at being flexible with sharing the hotter stuff in advance.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes