Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
My interest is that this flashback, in which Anna takes off her clothes and some breasts may be seen, appears at this point in the story, when Anna is "waking up". Later, when Anna starts stripping and having sex with others, this flashback won't be as interesting.
(y) This is the case in most games - a balloon inflated to the limit will almost burst. When, after so many years, the main female character first sex, the balloon will be filled to the limit. And when that balloon bursts and that moment comes, all the excitement disappears and it wasn't worth waiting so long. Because this scene is nothing new that we haven't seen in other games before.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
(y) This is the case in most games - a balloon inflated to the limit will almost burst. When, after so many years, the main character has her first sex, the balloon will be filled to the limit. And when that balloon bursts and that moment comes, all the excitement disappears and it wasn't worth waiting so long. Because this scene is nothing new that we haven't seen in other games before.
Well said!
At the same time, this game is not top in terms of visuals!

There are projects where the visual components influence very strongly and it doesn’t matter which character has sex with on the screen - it looks gorgeous!

I'm not saying that visual bad in this project, by no means! It’s ordinary - and you’re right when you said it won’t produce a "wow" effect!

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Well said!
At the same time, this game is not top in terms of visuals!

There are projects where the visual components influence very strongly and it doesn’t matter which character has sex with on the screen - it looks gorgeous!

I'm not saying that visual bad in this project, by no means! It’s ordinary - and you’re right when you said it won’t produce a "wow" effect!

Nice graphics are not everything. this game shows how not to combine these mechanics Boring NTR, you can download a patch bypassing NTR (nasty old bastard) + sadbox + choices kinetic+ endless scoring of damn points to complete the event. and so Ch1-Ch13 you collect these damn points, even if you complete a given event in the new Ch, you will receive additional points to collect. The dialogue seems to be written by a horny 15-year-old who thinks about sex 24 hours a day. The intelligence of the characters is that they (stupid bimbos) think about sex 24 hours a day and quickly get to the point. I'm currently playing this game, but I'm having a hard time playing it. But I'm curious about the end of this game. I even wrote a review of this game. it's called Power Vacuum [chap. 12 Official] [What? Why? Games]

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Nice graphics are not everything. this game shows how not to combine these mechanics Boring NTR, you can download a patch bypassing NTR (nasty old bastard) + sadbox + ethical choices + kinetic endless scoring of damn points to complete the event. and so Ch1-Ch13 you collect these damn points, even if you complete a given event in the new Ch, you will receive additional points to collect. The dialogue seems to be written by a horny 15-year-old who thinks about sex 24 hours a day. The intelligence of the characters is that they (stupid bimbos) think about sex 24 hours a day and quickly get to the point. I'm currently playing this game, but I'm having a hard time playing it. But I'm curious about the end of this game. I even wrote a review of this game. it's called Power Vacuum [chap. 12 Official] [What? Why? Games]
Power Vacuum - this is an ordinary visual, sometimes even not very good because of its disproportionate characters!

I'm telling you as a creative person that visualization is very important. I'm not saying that doesn't need a plot, good dialogue and well-developed characters!

Remember Stoper until he gave up on his project, he was at the top! Visual-characters-plot.

Here is a game in which the visuals, like a locomotive drag, beautiful girls through the beautiful expanses of nature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's another beautiful project.

I don't mind simple visualization if it's in a co-op with a plot and "actions"!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Renders are fine, not top of the line but not trashy ones either. Anna model is pretty good, she's the hook of the game. The writing is good enough and everything is ready for Anna to jump on some cocks.
The only thing we haven't seen is if the artist can do good sex scenes. This is really important in an erotic VN and so far we have no clue of his skills in that regard.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Power Vacuum - this is an ordinary visual, sometimes even not very good because of its disproportionate characters!

I'm telling you as a creative person that visualization is very important. I'm not saying that doesn't need a plot, good dialogue and well-developed characters!

Remember Stoper until he gave up on his project, he was at the top! Visual-characters-plot.

Here is a game in which the visuals, like a locomotive drag, beautiful girls through the beautiful expanses of nature.
Here's another beautiful project.

I don't mind simple visualization if it's in a co-op with a plot and "actions"!
(y):love:I like ugly original graphics. As long as the characters looked different, not the same, for their age. :unsure:That without the signatures I wouldn't know who is the mother and who is the daughter because they look the same :eek:o_O:ROFLMAO: . All you need to do is age the figure of the mother in relation to the daughter.:love:

Reactions: ItsNotUs
Oct 9, 2022

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Renders are fine, not top of the line but not trashy ones either. Anna model is pretty good, she's the hook of the game. The writing is good enough and everything is ready for Anna to jump on some cocks.
The only thing we haven't seen is if the artist can do good sex scenes. This is really important in an erotic VN and so far we have no clue of his skills in that regard.
I would agree with your words but:
- I'm not saying that the visual here is bad, it's good = ordinary(normal).
- Anna’s model is beautiful, but personally i liked better the artist’s works the ones in the restaurant that many people complained about because they were plastic, but they were of high quality!
- The plot is good, i don’t argue with that either! But don’t you think the preparation for "dessert" took too long?
- We saw Anna's sex with David - boring, in clothes.
- A blow job scene for a bbc trainer, where his dick doesn’t even have textures!
- Anna manstrubates in clothes, we don't see her "secret cave"!
- It’s hard to judge from Chris dick and masturbating grandpants what sex scenes with Anna’s participation might be like!

And you’re wrong that she’s ready to jump on a dicks right here - the dev said that the story is only halfway there!

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I would agree with your words but:
- I'm not saying that the visual here is bad, it's good = ordinary(normal)
- Anna’s model is beautiful, but personally i liked better the artist’s works the ones in the restaurant that many people complained about because they were plastic, but they were of high quality!
- The plot is good, i don’t argue with that either! But don’t you think the preparation for "dessert" took too long?
- We saw Anna's sex with David - boring, in clothes.
- A blow job scene for a bbc trainer, where his dick doesn’t even have textures!
- Anna manstrubates in clothes, we don't see her "secret cave"!
- It’s hard to judge from Chris dick and masturbating grandpants what sex scenes with Anna’s participation might be like!

And you’re wrong that she’s ready to jump on a dicks right here - the dev said that the story is only halfway there!

(y):love:I've always liked old artist renderings rather than new ones. The old renders were very atmospheric and natural. The new ones seemed very plastic, artificial, like a Barbie doll, unnatural, very shiny and bright. But I'm used to it now(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
(y):love:I've always liked old artist renderings rather than new ones. The old renders were very atmospheric and natural. The new ones seemed very plastic, artificial, like a Barbie doll, unnatural, very shiny and bright. But I'm used to it now(y)
I didn't mean the old artist!
I meant this:
The original model has such a skin, there’s nothing you can do about it!

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
(y)A small correction to people :unsure:who accuse me of only wanting a regular route in this game and not wanting there to be a route where Anna cheated. (y)I never said that!!! :love:For me, the more routes in the game, the better, because I can play in many different ways and I won't get bored quickly. :)The wizard creates all the routes at the same time anyway, so don't worry, everyone will receive the route that interests them. (y)And now I'm playing the vanilla route because I'm more interested in it than other routes at the moment. :ROFLMAO::eek:And every failure of sexual predators to destroy a marriage. (y):love:I'm glad he ruined their plans, he's like honey to my heart and I laugh when I see how angry they are.:eek::ROFLMAO:

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Yep, but you'll have to look for them on "previous" pages.
Great work, but I think that this dude have as black man too "white" dick. Please don't forget of rules of Nature (which many Devs do), that genital color is darker about 2 tones, than skin itself (except of few redheads).

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Indeed, I think this is already in the blueballs territory.

I think he means the game is halfway done, not that we have to wait another year to see some action.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
"halfway"? :ROFLMAO: (y)(y)(y)
Two years have passed, but we are still halfway there!:ROFLMAO:
Due to the increase in time for the development of new updates, we will still have to go next halfway for at least three years? Lol
Good luck...
Maybe I wasn’t clear enough - I said parts 1 and 2 can be looked at as half of the story since they cover the same period of time. We’ve only spanned a week so far. Not sure why you’d be shocked to know that there’s still at least a weeks worth of content to finish the story. The good news is it won’t be covered from each character’s perspective in two parts; rather, the povs are blended in Part 3.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes