L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Game name in picture ?
Game name is Eleanor 3 Violet Aster. I don't want to spam the page so I am not going to comment on this anymore.
I like the thought that went into the prelude of the game, the first two games are way outdated but worth playing just to get the history of the story, like when Eleanors husband gets really angry when she overspends on the credit cards and she is the one that testifies against him and he ends up in prison while having an affair with the person his former boss that was the real culprit. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I saw LP in the comments so I was thinking Lessons of Passion and got nostalgic, so I thought I would share while people's wait for next APM update.
"
Eleanor was the only child to Robert and Vanna Parr and had a simple and yet uneventful childhood growing up. All that changed on her tenth birthday when her father went out to get her birthday cake and left her, her mother and the party guests alone at home. What they found out was that her father ran away with a younger woman he has been having an affair with for some time behind their backs. Once the divorce was finalized and over with, Vanna soon fell into a bitter state and transferred that emotion to her daughter Eleanor and use her to become a weapon to break the hearts of other men.

At twelve, Eleanor told her about her first real crush at school only for Vanna to instruct her to kiss her crush's best friend right in front of him that would cause a rift and fight between the two. In the end, Vanna took Eleanor to the mall and told her she would buy her anything she wanted as a reward for being "mommy's little" and "doing the right thing". This progressed through high school where Eleanor mastered her mother's teachings of teasing and breaking everyone within her radius. And her mother would reward her more and more every time. And the time she dated a in her class and turned around and slept with the boy's father (who was also her homeroom and English teacher), her mother rewarded her with a brand new car. In Eleanor's mind, it was a game that her mother taught her and in the end, Eleanor never truly understood what love was in her heart.

Her mother made sure to keep Eleanor's father as far away from them as she could. Even turning down his offer of guilt money he was offering to send Eleanor to college. She went to community college at her mother's teachings went with her; sleeping and breaking hearts everywhere she would go. All that changed in her second year when she found out that her mother met a new man and rather than see her mother practice what she preached to her, Eleanor watched as her mother not only didn't push him away but accepted his proposal for marriage. Eleanor felt betrayed after all her mother was the one who taught her that marriage and monogamy were a lie and for fools, but Vanna pretended that she did not know what she was rambling about. Eleanor now felt not only betrayed by her father who ran away from her but now her mother who raised her this way only for her to turn her back on her. Eleanor never returned to college and ran away to live her life the way she thought was right.

After a few months of bar diving and many nights of sex with faces she can ever remember, she meets Drake Robinson who, unlike the others, wanted to know her name and get to know her. Eleanor felt torn between her new feelings towards Drake's approach and wishes to have a meaningful relationship and her mother's teaching that were imprinted into her mind. She chose the former and dated Drake to actually try to grasp the true meaning behind "true love". As the dates got more extravagant and even more lavish, Drake finally popped the question to Eleanor, catching her off guard. She said "yes", but her mind still rang with the words of her mother that she should cheat on Drake and break his heart as well. She fought with those thoughts as she decided that the best way to drown them was by shopping. But once her funds were running low and those voices started to creep back up again, she began to sue Drake's cards instead."

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
The game has 3 chapters and we're in chapter 3 already. So far the sexy times with Anna are zero.
Maybe you didn't plan for the game to be like that in your head but that's exactly what it is.
That's exactly what it is... to date. Which is why I made the post saying it's not always going to be a nonsexual tease story with a long corruption like what's seen in the VN people keep comparing this to. Parts 1 and 2 are basically the same, just with different viewpoints, so I'd say "halfway" is a more appropriate measure of where we're at in the story progression.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
That's exactly what it is... to date. Which is why I made the post saying it's not always going to be a nonsexual tease story with a long corruption like what's seen in the VN people keep comparing this to. Parts 1 and 2 are basically the same, just with different viewpoints, so I'd say "halfway" is a more appropriate measure of where we're at in the story progression.
It's a pity that you have to comment on what we all see. Personally, I am more concerned about what will happen next. I'm not asking for spoilers, no, I just want my expectations to be met at least to some extent.
Therefore, I wish you success and do not face burnout when we are already so close to the action.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
_____
"Mr_Palmer, post: 13317216, member: 4960552"]
A misconception is that APM follows the model of a corruption story where an innocent woman is slowly corrupted over time and the reader is meant to be tortured with endless teasing. That’s not the case.

We’ve learned that Anna’s a woman who has done well suppressing her natural, hidden sexual urges… whether it’s being shielded by her family, keeping busy with school and career, marrying a good man, and starting a family. But deep down, she knows there’s urges she’s ashamed to admit, and she feels like there’s a whole adventurous side to her that’s gone unexplored.
Indeed, we have a clear picture of Anna's past regarding her demanding father (a controlling tyrant). Further having older brothers are an issue--I am an older brother myself:devilish:. Of course, seeing how Anna has progressed with her career to this point also illustrates Anna had to sacrifice to achieve it. It's still a 'new' game and Anna's character has been totally filled out because we lack insights to other aspects of her character.

*I suspect we will be getting flash backs to help illustrate Anna's adventurous side?
*Of course, seeing Anna in her late teens being frustrated at not being allowed to date, perhaps? Maybe even her first love and date(s)? Perhaps a good idea or perhaps not would be to see a college Anna involved in her first love to show she was like {a kid let loose in a candy story when discovering sex or just thrilled to having sex in her life} ... or maybe just to see some of her sexual fantasies are that embarrasses her to have them.

Just before APM started, Anna’s naughty side was a distant thought for her… it was like a book she once started to read and found enthralling, but out of fear she decided to stop reading and put on the back shelf. Over the years it’s collected dust and has been pushed back by an overwhelming supply of romance books and children’s books. But over the course of a week, a confluence of events has suddenly turned her reality upside-down, and when Kendra pulled that naughty book off the shelf and told Anna to read it, Anna is easily swayed to look inside. After all, her body and mind recently decided to put her libido into overdrive after months of slowness during pregnancy.
It's actually a pretty good analogy to describe Anna's resent attitudes and behaviors. Oddly what would be helpful to flesh out this side of Anna is if Anna rediscovers her old 'naughty novels' she collected collect in her youth before Anna she decided to put away her own book. Perhaps Anna's book collection was...
What Kendra created wasn’t an ability for Anna to develop a side to her that didn’t exist; rather, she unwittingly created an excuse for Anna to explore the side of her she’s always suppressed.
Yep... seen how others provoke mischief in others. But generally, you are right. If it's not already a possibility in the beast, already, it's not likely going to show up on its own.
No, this doesn’t mean in the next update she’s going to be a cum dumpster for the office. But her perception of her marriage has been so damaged that she can no longer use it as a shield. She’s exposed and vulnerable, and thinking of David with another woman kills her willpower. It gives her an excuse. That’s not a good scenario when you have a pack of wolves surrounding her ready to pounce!
Those of us who have been around have seen ex-wives go off the deep end. Often and sadly these women pick the worst possible options and choices. Needing to reaffirm they are desirable...lashing out in emotional pain...trying to find that something "missing"...thirst for revenge...self-righteous justification.... on and on and on
So, while we’re at a point of the story where there’s been an extremely high level of teasing and non-sexual content - and there will be some more - that’s not the basis of the story. All these antagonists are positioning themselves to make a move, and depending on your choices we’ll see how David and Anna fare.

Sorry for all the metaphors… hope they made sense. :D

__________________________________________++++++++++++++_________________________________________

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
_____
A misconception is that APM follows the model of a corruption story where an innocent woman is slowly corrupted over time and the reader is meant to be tortured with endless teasing. That’s not the case.

We’ve learned that Anna’s a woman who has done well suppressing her natural, hidden sexual urges… whether it’s being shielded by her family, keeping busy with school and career, marrying a good man, and starting a family. But deep down, she knows there’s urges she’s ashamed to admit, and she feels like there’s a whole adventurous side to her that’s gone unexplored.
Indeed, we have a clear picture of Anna's past regarding her demanding father (a controlling tyrant). Further having older brothers are an issue--I am an older brother myself:devilish:. Of course, seeing how Anna has progressed with her career to this point also illustrates Anna had to sacrifice to achieve it. It's still a 'new' game and Anna's character has been totally filled out because we lack insights to other aspects of her character.

*I suspect we will be getting flash backs to help illustrate Anna's adventurous side?
*Of course, seeing Anna in her late teens being frustrated at not being allowed to date, perhaps? Maybe even her first love and date(s)? Perhaps a good idea or perhaps not would be to see a college Anna involved in her first love to show she was like {a kid let loose in a candy story when discovering sex or just thrilled to having sex in her life} ... or maybe just to see some of her sexual fantasies are that embarrasses her to have them.

Just before APM started, Anna’s naughty side was a distant thought for her… it was like a book she once started to read and found enthralling, but out of fear she decided to stop reading and put on the back shelf. Over the years it’s collected dust and has been pushed back by an overwhelming supply of romance books and children’s books. But over the course of a week, a confluence of events has suddenly turned her reality upside-down, and when Kendra pulled that naughty book off the shelf and told Anna to read it, Anna is easily swayed to look inside. After all, her body and mind recently decided to put her libido into overdrive after months of slowness during pregnancy.
It's actually a pretty good analogy to describe Anna's resent attitudes and behaviors. Oddly what would be helpful to flesh out this side of Anna is if Anna rediscovers her old 'naughty novels' she collected collect in her youth before Anna she decided to put away her own book. Perhaps Anna's book collection was...
What Kendra created wasn’t an ability for Anna to develop a side to her that didn’t exist; rather, she unwittingly created an excuse for Anna to explore the side of her she’s always suppressed.
Yep... seen how others provoke mischief in others. But generally, you are right. If it's not already a possibility in the beast, already, it's not likely going to show up on its own.
No, this doesn’t mean in the next update she’s going to be a cum dumpster for the office. But her perception of her marriage has been so damaged that she can no longer use it as a shield. She’s exposed and vulnerable, and thinking of David with another woman kills her willpower. It gives her an excuse. That’s not a good scenario when you have a pack of wolves surrounding her ready to pounce!
Those of us who have been around have seen ex-wives go off the deep end. Often and sadly these women pick the worst possible options and choices. Needing to reaffirm they are desirable...lashing out in emotional pain...trying to find that something "missing"...thirst for revenge...self-righteous justification.... on and on and on
So, while we’re at a point of the story where there’s been an extremely high level of teasing and non-sexual content - and there will be some more - that’s not the basis of the story. All these antagonists are positioning themselves to make a move, and depending on your choices we’ll see how David and Anna fare.

__________________________________________++++++++++++++_________________________________________
A patron recently asked me about more flashbacks, particularly the beer pong scene. I don't foresee that being something I focus on at this point, because I feel we've done enough character building and I want to focus on pushing the story forward. I do in fact have script of the beer pong night that I can probably post as bonus material, I just need to edit it first since I didn't fully finish it being that it didn't make it into the story.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
_____

Here's a little something unpublished that I'll post here. Call it an F95 exclusive. A while back I was working on building character pages, and this was the bio I had on Anna that I didn't finish yet. I'm not sure if or when I'll develop the character feature... I'm more concerned with progressing the story in the limited time I have. But I'll likely finish it at some point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
"halfway"? :ROFLMAO: (y)(y)(y)
Two years have passed, but we are still halfway there!:ROFLMAO:
Due to the increase in time for the development of new updates, we will still have to go next halfway for at least three years? Lol
Good luck...

Reactions: Isabella69

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Here's a little something unpublished that I'll post here. Call it an F95 exclusive. A while back I was working on building character pages, and this was the bio I had on Anna that I didn't finish yet. I'm not sure if or when I'll develop the character feature... I'm more concerned with progressing the story in the limited time I have. But I'll likely finish it at some point.

Thanks a lot. It's very interesting.
A flashback about beer pong party would be nice, but that makes sense now, once Anna starts having sex that story won't have as much interest.
I have a question with the secret relationship in the department store. At one point in the VN Anna tells Kendra that she had a boyfriend before college and had a lot of sex with him, in another story you told that the secret boyfriend asked Anna in marriage in an attempt to keep her from going away to college, but here it seems like she just lost her virginity to him.
I love everything about this VN. Thanks for your efforts.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
???
Why are you indulging?
Visual novel for adults with NTR elements and cheating - is it more interesting without sex scenes?
My interest is that this flashback, in which Anna takes off her clothes and some breasts may be seen, appears at this point in the story, when Anna is "waking up". Later, when Anna starts stripping and having sex with others, this flashback won't be as interesting.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

:unsure: :eek: :ROFLMAO:Our friend
DarthSpitz717

should be pleased with what the creator presented as a partial characterization of Anna's character from the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: L0b0ts

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
My interest is that this flashback, in which Anna takes off her clothes and some breasts may be seen, appears at this point in the story, when Anna is "waking up". Later, when Anna starts stripping and having sex with others, this flashback won't be as interesting.
Why wouldn't a flashback with a college bad guy be uninteresting? Imagine young Anna goes all out and discovers the dark side of herself!
It can be cool - but more and more people support Mr. Palmer in his teasing game without naked Anna and sex with her, but there are a lot of dicks in it, and the jerking Henk will do the next turn - this is my prediction - you'll see!
I came here for other content! I'm tired of this pouring water from a jug into a glass and back again!

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes