ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It was a very good April Fools I'm glad that's all it was. Can you imagine it if it was true? it would be the end of this site. Now lets get back to the important things and discussing what a pervert Marvin is.
I went to the site, saw a red banner, started reading it - "i thought what the hell", and without finishing reading, i skipped it and moved on! xdd

Reactions: Isabella69

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
It was a very good April Fools I'm glad that's all it was. Can you imagine it if it was true? it would be the end of this site. Now lets get back to the important things and discussing what a pervert Marvin is.
Suicide rate would have reached a new all time high if it hadn't been an april fool's joke...

• Haha
Reactions: Chaosguy

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
_________________________________++++++++++++++_________________________________________________

Good collection of photos and a walk down memory lane.

Reminds me what Mr. Palmer said about it not being a matter of Anna getting corrupted, but she is already naughty and only time and situation made her put that side of her personality on hold.

Then there is the Marvin question...

What is it inside Anna's personality that allows Marvin to get away with what he does. In one Marvin scene Anna notices the callused hands and how they are different from David's. It's fair to say Anna enjoys the attention of men and perhaps Marvin being so blatantly obvious feeds that need of Anna. Regardless of what Marvin has done to date (if the player allowed it), Anna gets horney from the interactions.

Now can it he said that Anna's own naughtiness corrupts her better judgment? Perhaps it's her body's response that betrays her? It is safe to say Anna really isn't into old men as a fetish per say. However, though it hasn't been defined in the game yet, but might it be one of Anna's fetishes to be dominated--like a roleplay fetish.

For me I'd like a greater peek into Anna's past to get a better idea what makes Anna tick in how her real self is basically naughty and just needs an excuse to go down those rabbit holes. What kind of things Anna explored or was curious about, what some of her fantasies were.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
_________________________________++++++++++++++_________________________________________________

Good collection of photos and a walk down memory lane.

Reminds me what Mr. Palmer said about it not being a matter of Anna getting corrupted, but she is already naughty and only time and situation made her put that side of her personality on hold.

Then there is the Marvin question...

What is it inside Anna's personality that allows Marvin to get away with what he does. In one Marvin scene Anna notices the callused hands and how they are different from David's. It's fair to say Anna enjoys the attention of men and perhaps Marvin being so blatantly obvious feeds that need of Anna. Regardless of what Marvin has done to date (if the player allowed it), Anna gets horney from the interactions.

Now can it he said that Anna's own naughtiness corrupts her better judgment? Perhaps it's her body's response that betrays her? It is safe to say Anna really isn't into old men as a fetish per say. However, though it hasn't been defined in the game yet, but might it be one of Anna's fetishes to be dominated--like a roleplay fetish.

For me I'd like a greater peek into Anna's past to get a better idea what makes Anna tick in how her real self is basically naughty and just needs an excuse to go down those rabbit holes. What kind of things Anna explored or was curious about, what some of her fantasies were.
After all, what you write here has already been shown many times in the game, you probably didn't play carefully.Even the creator gave you a characterization of Anna from the past. Anna sees every older guy in the game as her domineering father. He has a high tolerance for teasing because he does not like to get into conflicts with others. But she has her limits of patience. Anna reacts to touch with excitement because I have sensitive parts of my body and it quickly excites her, for example her ass when someone touches it. In the game you can choose the fetish you like, e.g. old folks. When Kendra interrogates her during a break at work when she wants to find out from Anna what she likes in sex. Why go back to the past again? I know everything about her past, and if I don't, we can guess.

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
After all, what you write here has already been shown many times in the game, you probably didn't play carefully. Anna sees every older guy in the game as her domineering father. He has a high tolerance for teasing because he does not like to get into conflicts with others. But she has her limits of patience. Anna reacts to touch with excitement because I have sensitive parts of my body and it quickly excites her, for example her ass when someone touches it. In the game you can choose the fetish you like, e.g. old folks. When Kendra interrogates her during a break at work when she wants to find out from Anna what she likes in sex. Why go back to the past again? I know everything about her past, and if I don't, we can guess.
Agree, only one scene about Anna's past is interesting.

How she was roughly forced to give a blowjob by her ex-boyfriend and while his friends were standing by, perhaps looking forward to the upcoming orgy with Anna, their cocks in their hands.

Which Anna unfortunately refused... :(

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Agree, only one scene about Anna's past is interesting.

How she was roughly forced to give a blowjob by her ex-boyfriend and while his friends were standing by, perhaps looking forward to the upcoming orgy with Anna, their cocks in their hands.

Which Anna unfortunately refused... :(
Beer pong and sex with a ex-bad boyfriend in college -Interesting!
---
Are no longer of interest to anything from her past life since everything has already been said and understood!

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes