Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Nice start so far
Story is interesting(I just wish pregnancy could have been avoided or they have been married for a long time 9-10 years that could have been better choice for there unhealthy marriage life)
Best wishes to developer, this game has good potential .

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Well, it's not there now and I didn't see it. Perhaps it was removed by the reviewer or it was revised after the person realized how he or she "pushed the wrong button", as you say? Or perhaps it was a troll and their review violated the rules and got nuked? Just because someone is a devoted user doesn't necessarily mean their posts have any more weight than an enthusiastic newcomer with only a few posts. "Devoted Members" can just as easily be a very busy troll wanting to throw shade everywhere they go especially in threads with content they don't like. (I'm sure you've seen that too, right?) But I digress. Hope you're looking for more in the game and have fun with it, BeastMaster59! And you're right, the renders (of what I see in the previews since I haven't played the game as of yet) doesn't look too bad. Here's wishing Mr_Palmer all the best in their development of the game. Cheers, have fun, and good luck! ;]
I checked the ratings and the one star was removed, that`s good news, I personally believe if somebody makes a game for our amusement, and spends hours in the making, then that already deserves more than one star.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
A very good start! Compliments to the DEV.
Old 3D models but well used.
Psychology of wife is wrote very good, for personal experience a woman after pregnancy could be VERY DANGEROUS, a wrong word and she could be in another bed after an hour.
My suggest: the MC have to be the wife and go growing her thinking ( "I'm fat ?" "I'm ugly ?" "I'm still desiderabile ?")

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Hey Dev can you tease us on what's coming next?
You’ll see Tuesday… David experiences challenges at his job; Anna gets chummier with her coworkers; Chris can’t get his buddy’s wife out of his mind and wants to experience more of this revealing side to her he never dreamed he’d have access to. There won’t be fireworks though. There’s a lot of buildup to this story.

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
You’ll see Tuesday… David experiences challenges at his job; Anna gets chummier with her coworkers; Chris can’t get his buddy’s wife out of his mind and wants to experience more of this revealing side to her he never dreamed he’d have access to. There won’t be fireworks though. There’s a lot of buildup to this story.
Thanks Mr Palmer, I can only write for myself, but your pacing of this is great. The MFC's spot on as well, please don't enlarge her breasts, I do like them large, but they've got to be believable. The slight parting of her blouse's seams between the top couple of buttons as she sets out to work is much appreciated, tight but not (yet) tarty :)

Reactions: atrebor68

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm hoping that will not be there only a cheating/NTR path, but also a sharing/cuckold path!
Also if David is very jealous, so it's hard that he will fall for this lifestyle… but the hope is the last to die! ;)

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Promising so far. Overall quality could use some polish with lighting and sound effects, but it's a first game and that'll come with experience. Big step above most of the writing I've come to expect. I do see what the poster above was getting at, Kendra's opening bit might be better served if it was shorter and on a black screen, with the name as ???'s, but it's your call whether you want the mystery of figuring out who has it out for them or the tension of what the crazy bitch is gonna do.

I don't know what you intend for how linear/non-linear the story will be, but I hope there's a route where the marriage stays together but the wife is cheating behind clueless hubby's back. Bonus points if there's a second pregnancy "out of the blue" :devilish: (extra bonus points if you can find a pregnancy test prop and get creative with it)

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Nice start so far
Story is interesting(I just wish pregnancy could have been avoided or they have been married for a long time 9-10 years that could have been better choice for there unhealthy marriage life)
Best wishes to developer, this game has good potential .
Hello my friend, I think the potential story of a woman who just had a baby is dynamite, because she is in full hormone heartquake.
This means she could takes some hot decisions drived by her state of mind. Don't forget milk spilling, lactation in public, period problems... If dev is father HE KNOWS ;-)

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes