he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
This dev spent WAY WAAY too much time unfolding the story and forgot this must be a sex game.
There is just a sorry excuse of 1 sex animation where you see you wife's hips from the side, no sex organs visible.
Wow, I must be in a different site, where I have to accept I am 18y or older, only to see plenty of clothed models and some fake resemblance of a story with no actual sex.

What is up with the MC cheating on her? That is not NTR that is Cheating. He is deceitful and does not make it with her blessing. Trying to score every chick is not a swinger's lifestyle and too bad most devs here can only read about such lifestyle...

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
This dev spent WAY WAAY too much time unfolding the story and forgot this must be a sex game.
There is just a sorry excuse of 1 sex animation where you see you wife's hips from the side, no sex organs visible.
Wow, I must be in a different site, where I have to accept I am 18y or older, only to see plenty of clothed models and some fake resemblance of a story with no actual sex.
From the Developer Notes: " This game is a slow burn. If you're looking for instant gratification, this game isn't for you"

Personally, I don't find any eroticism whatsoever from a collection of 3d images with basic and meaningless text. In order to make the characters and images come alive for me, you need proper character development, and a degree realism. And so far, I think this VN has that.

What is up with the MC cheating on her? That is not NTR that is Cheating. He is deceitful and does not make it with her blessing. Trying to score every chick is not a swinger's lifestyle and too bad most devs here can only read about such lifestyle...
Hmm, At the top of this page I do see a cheating tag, but guess which tag I do not see....."Swinging". I have no clue as to why you assume this is supposed to be a swinging game. That is not in the tags, planned tags, synopsis, or developer notes.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Looks promising.. Can we expect update sooner?
From the devs Patreon

Hello,
Below is the tentative release schedule for v2.0. I've already done a lot of work on it. In v2.0 you'll play Tuesday. I'll warn you that it's going to be a shorter update than v1.0 because it won't have all the introductory stuff, but I figure to release each day as we move forward, instead of making you wait on big updates. Of course, you can always wait if you prefer to play it in larger chunks.
June 16 - Gold release
June 24 - Silver release
June 28 - Bronze release
July 1 - Public release

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
girl looks really sexy - hope she get bigger boobs after giving birth due to pregnancy :love: also please more creepy old guy content - so hot in ntr games!

Reactions: Adolfo

manani

Dec 20, 2017
With friends like this, who needs enemies.
It doesn't look much like perfect or at least happy marriage when she heavily flirts with the supposed friend who deceitfuly tries to fuck her behind his supposed buddy's backs since the day they met and apparently never respected any of them. Yet she is very eager to engage him with sex stuff for no apparent reason.
I wonder if decisions start to have any impact later because so far they do change nothing but the next few lines of dialogue.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
This game is my favourite now,hope the dev will keep the quality up and drop next update soon

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes