kkz186

Jan 19, 2019
Female Protagonist with blackmail,cheating&corruption tags?Count me in and good luck dev:D

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Not bad, was pretty good. Writing is decent enough and the renders are fine and a decent amount of content to get started.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But besides all that, it wasn't that bad. Just enough backstory on characters to make you feel for them, and see how things are in their relationship. Hoping things will be avoidable and we aren't forced to cheat, from either side. As long as the choices are there, then it's all good.

But I liked it. Will stick around to see how it progresses at least. Thanks and best of luck with your game. :)

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
The plot does share some similarities with a story I've come across...
Correct, I give Teamequipe credit in the “About” section and we’ve been in communication throughout this process, as we go way back from our literotica days. However, ‘A Perfect Marriage’ is very different from his story.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
chapter one made me feel guilty for what I planned to do in chapter two, and scared me about what could happen in chapter three... well, again it proves that marriage and family is the worst antagonist for a lewd game. Especially the story is so realistic as real life. It split my mind into two immediately in chapter one. Now I have cold feet.

Last edited:

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
I hate when the initial release is called 1.0 because I'm expecting a full game or a lot of content but this does look promising. All of the different characters with their own reasons to try and ruin the married couple and the married couple itself possibly having problems of their own. Look forward to the next release and hopefully soon.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Not bad, was pretty good. Writing is decent enough and the renders are fine and a decent amount of content to get started.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But besides all that, it wasn't that bad. Just enough backstory on characters to make you feel for them, and see how things are in their relationship. Hoping things will be avoidable and we aren't forced to cheat, from either side. As long as the choices are there, then it's all good.

But I liked it. Will stick around to see how it progresses at least. Thanks and best of luck with your game. :)
agree, Kendra causes a sense of self-defense. Every naughty selection reminds me that I am letting her win.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes