Oct 8, 2019
Tried to give this game a try despite not liking the art (There are unfortunately way too little games where you NTR other guys), and is there really no sex scene with your party members outside of the harassment skill? Because that would be disappointing

Last edited:

ferriol

Jul 4, 2018
NTR is not avoidable and seems to be the main focus of the game. After playing through a few minutes, there was one scene between the MC and the girl. The only other scenes I encountered occurred when monsters use a move on a girl, which shows the girl getting dicked by the monster. There could be more MC scenes later, but the game wasn't for me so I dropped it.

Reactions: mrttao
Oct 8, 2019
NTR is not avoidable and seems to be the main focus of the game. After playing through a few minutes, there was one scene between the MC and the girl. The only other scenes I encountered occurred when monsters use a move on a girl, which shows the girl getting dicked by the monster. There could be more MC scenes later, but the game wasn't for me so I dropped it.
Tbh NTR here is weird, since the MC does not really get to fuck his party members outside of the prologue scene, and isn't really in a relationship with any of them (which is why they get left behind when he goes to his fuckshack)

The MC can NTR other characters though, he can still a housewife from her husband and a queen from her knight

ferriol

Jul 4, 2018
NTR, like any other genre has a spectrum of how little or much a work can be categorized as. Regardless of that, the goal of NTR is to elicit a certain emotional reaction from the reader. While you can technically say that the emotional and sexual contract between the two, as well as the affection they show each other during the establishing scene, do not constitute a formal relationship, the intention to show an emotional connection by the author is still there.

As such, while it may or may not fit the definition for people who enjoy the content, for people like me who are not a fan of NTR at all, this game showcase enough to qualify for NTR.

Reactions: mineros9

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
by the way, this is my first time doing this. i'm not the best with "dirty talk" or descriptions of sex that make it appealing, but i'm gonna get better. thanks.
Thanks for your hard work. It takes time to learn to write on top of translate.

Since you've seen the full game, is it ALL basically NTR where the guy just stands there and watches tentacles attack the girls?

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for your hard work. It takes time to learn to write on top of translate.

Since you've seen the full game, is it ALL basically NTR where the guy just stands there and watches tentacles attack the girls?
basically what FabulousPervert69 said, i wouldn't say NTR happens to the MC, but yes, the MC does watch his companions get used by enemy monsters.

Reactions: f9account

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Love the female character in studio sirocco games <3
Its very rare to see such busty women in games here

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
Anyone found a scene where the girls get dicked by other dudes? Basically played through the game but I have yet to see any NTR scenes, unless you count the monster dicking the girls once or twice.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes