• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
The love interests can be fucked in Kombat/losing Kombat but if you were looking for NTR content like I was the only thing that I found was the MC fucking the glasses wearing wife of the mayor in the village near Rock Tunnel after you tell her you beat the boss monster living there, which is the only flaw I have with the game the lack of actual NTR content.
So only monster/protag. sex? then this is a pass for me unfortunately, i dont get much from monster sex.

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
This is a set of edits that I made for the game. One major edit is that I added a(nother) recollection room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also corrected the plugin commands for the StandPictureManager plugin. The standing images should now light up when that character is talking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't tested this fully since I don't feel like playing the game again right now; I finished playing the game in Japanese literally hours before this translation came out.

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
they don't light up when talking? hmm, alright. sorry about that. i don't know much Javascript so that's my first time dealing with it. thank you for the tip though, i had left those untranslated since i was worried they would not "call" an image correctly or something.

Last edited:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
They can't read that because they can't read all they can do is bitch and complain that females aren't flatter than a board.
Yeah, because there's absolutely nothing inbetween flat and planet sized. Some people like realistic characters with realistic proportions. Shocking, I know...

I honestly don't get the appeal of having a human attached to a pair tits instead of tits attached to a human. But I also don't go around calling people who disagree with me illiterate.

Fargokun

Dec 19, 2021
Lurker this one main focus is on the side girls for the mc the main girls don't have that many scenes with mc only during combat

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Only the first sex scene is animated and no sex scene with Selena or the white haired girl... What a lazy game developer. Oh but the monsters get animations. Just brilliant (sarcasm)
MaximLust Everyone needs to get defeated, monster rapes them, then they give birth. There's no MC getting them pregnant

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes