• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cruzer195

Jun 24, 2017
what is ntr anyway i swear i see what everywhere but have no idea what it means
NTR is type of genre that involves a loved one or crush being stolen in some way. It typically means that said love interest ends up in some sort of relationship with a third party, either with or without it being known. Think of like someone committing adulterty.
It is broken down into three types:

Netorare: MC gets their love interest taken from them. Sometimes they know, sometimes they don't.
Netori: MC steals someone else's love interest.
Netorase: MC is aware and actively encourages their loved one to have relations with other people. They sometimes enjoy knowing/watching their partner be with others.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Not really into such mostrosity boobs, but i wont say anything else than, the numbers just are like how? I myself have chest 127cm and i am a guy and have no boobs. The smallest one in the images that says she has 122cm, has to be at least 150cm. There is no way in hell, that her chest is only 122cm.

This is a Pcup of 170cm and its smaller than hers View attachment 20190614165933_5Y4A4171_287_2000x.webp

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
paperslam great work on the translation. Assuming you've spent some time with the game, would you be so kind as to provide a run down of the variables and their effects?

I saw the explanation in game, but I was hoping for something more concrete. Do they effect the scenes/dialogue? Are they required for certain events?

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
paperslam great work on the translation. Assuming you've spent some time with the game, would you be so kind as to provide a run down of the variables and their effects?

I saw the explanation in game, but I was hoping for something more concrete. Do they effect the scenes/dialogue? Are they required for certain events?
thanks, the text is a bit inconsistent sometimes, but bottom line: you can't use them at will. they're mentioned here and there, like with elena's tit-groping scene, but you can't "use" them in battle or on NPC's in town.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
thanks, the text is a bit inconsistent sometimes, but bottom line: you can't use them at will. they're mentioned here and there, like with elena's tit-groping scene, but you can't "use" them in battle or on NPC's in town.
Thanks for the info. What about lewdness? It seems like the game keeps track of that one where the others are abilities that "trigger" during dialogue.

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for the info. What about lewdness? It seems like the game keeps track of that one where the others are abilities that "trigger" during dialogue.
yeah it doesn't unlock anything, just another counter to show how many times the women have been sexually harassed.

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
Not really into such mostrosity boobs, but i wont say anything else than, the numbers just are like how? I myself have chest 127cm and i am a guy and have no boobs. The smallest one in the images that says she has 122cm, has to be at least 150cm. There is no way in hell, that her chest is only 122cm.

This is a Pcup of 170cm and its smaller than hers View attachment 2792654
You assume the author saw titties at any point of his life, and has any knowledge about breast measuring apart from loli hentai, which he then thought to be a golden rule and went "just double the numbers of 7-year olds' circumferences lol"

• Haha
Reactions: Fapling and gooros
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes