Gussuarez

May 2, 2017
Use the cheat skull to remove your cum addiction stat then try it. Getting into the brothel doesn't work currently if you're addicted to goblin cum
I have a problem with this one as well. I used the cheat to remove the cum addiction and was able to work at the brothel, but when i go to Sarah she keeps telling her that se is not able to work at the brothel.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I have a problem with this one as well. I used the cheat to remove the cum addiction and was able to work at the brothel, but when i go to Sarah she keeps telling her that se is not able to work at the brothel.
I think the continuation of this questline hasn't been implemented yet so that's why you're getting that message. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's what is going on

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
first you need drink goblin cum from bottle/vial
then come back another day
i did drink from the vial, and it was nightmare free for three nights, but when i went to the goblin for more spern, thats when i get this message "back for more" but vic answer no

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
i did drink from the vial, and it was nightmare free for three nights, but when i went to the goblin for more spern, thats when i get this message "back for more" but vic answer no
no potion against nightmare but goblin cum, but i played older version so maybe is it something new

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So was looking over changes and saw that she can start having Lesbian temptation dreams but I have yet to have those as its mostly wanting to play the Blake ones for me on the Jerk route and I have talked to all the girls at the brothel so was curious if I am missing anything?

Another thing is just a sort of question isnt it possible to visit the orc girl in the cave on the jerk route after getting bigger breasts? When i try to talk to him, after he said to talk to him later to learn how to get more cream all i do is flash him

sissyAnna

Feb 5, 2018
the only thing that bums me out is the fact for a small bug fix you have to play the game in it's entirety because the old saves don't work.
any chance to get a export import function or just skip to a certain chapter with the skull? that would be great. thanks

Reactions: Deathdawg

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
the only thing that bums me out is the fact for a small bug fix you have to play the game in it's entirety because the old saves don't work.
any chance to get a export import function or just skip to a certain chapter with the skull? that would be great. thanks
I didn't have this problem
i copied the whole save folder as is and put it in the updated game and it worked. Maybe I was just lucky :)

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have a functioning save where Sarah can work at brothel. When I try she says there is a test and I get a message saying Futa content in next version? When I tell Sarah I can't get the job she asks why and I get a message saying More in next version with side quest. Am I missing something?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Have sex with the futa dark elf and she was a virgin then next day go and use the mirror and it states that she's still a virgin.

PervyPlaneswalker

Jun 25, 2018
I know there's a walkthrough on the whiteraven website.

I found an error where I trigger the bad ending for Victoria with Blake and his group, and suddenly all his pals will glitch out while everyone is heading out of town. Rip, curious because I want to see that ending.

Also, what events trigger Sarah mentioning the need for brothel infiltration, and how is that done? Heard tale of those lesbian dreams.

Also, I like the idea people have of doing multiple dreams per night. Would remove unwarranted grind.

Until then, I hunt animated scenes and make sure Victoria gets her fill of the futa elf whenever possible. Would love to see a happy ending of those two (besides the current one that's considered a bad ending for some reason, is being a concubine to the queen of dark elves really that bad?)

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Does anyone have a functioning save where Sarah can work at brothel. When I try she says there is a test and I get a message saying Futa content in next version? When I tell Sarah I can't get the job she asks why and I get a message saying More in next version with side quest. Am I missing something?
Use a skull code, fix 000 cum addiction and go work in brothel.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes