Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I try the brothel talk to debbie to work here, " a futa scene come later pop up first test" back to Sarah and Victoria said sorry bad news I can´t work in the Brothel, what´s wrong. I´m still a virgin because I do everything with Blake except fucking, is this the reason?

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
everytime i try to play through, this game constently bugs at the jerks house when the other lady is supposed to move in, got it to work in older version, but neer works in the last few versions, what am i doing wrong?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
How did u walk into the camp? If I remember right there is no way. I hope you did not walk to the tent close to the which in the forest. The camp is the last map if you follow the road. then you climb just up the hills and ther is a circle behind a rock to scout the camp.
Of course not the Tent near which. I mean the camp rescue 2 girls and Sophia later. I know the circle but this time no circle and the door to the camp is open and try to walk in then the orcs apear, and check before the right side the 2 girls still in the camp, funny because I rescue them before in the old man route.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Except Blake fucking scene near the Bar I Finish both route old man and Jerk. With Jerk save 0.9 start 1.2.1 when I leave his house I have to rescue Sophia again, ok done. Talk to Sarah and trigger the Brothel event, talk to Debbie to work here ok but nothing happen behind the big door exit go back to Sarah and said to her " Bad news I can´t work for the Brothel?
I´m cum addicted from Goblin of course to get all dreams with Jerk. Here my save.

Reactions: Inhuman777

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Except Blake fucking scene near the Bar I Finish both route old man and Jerk. With Jerk save 0.9 start 1.2.1 when I leave his house I have to rescue Sophia again, ok done. Talk to Sarah and trigger the Brothel event, talk to Debbie to work here ok but nothing happen behind the big door exit go back to Sarah and said to her " Bad news I can´t work for the Brothel?
I´m cum addicted from Goblin of course to get all dreams with Jerk. Here my save.
use the skull to cheat and set cum addiction of, otherwise brothel mission will not start.
The massege to sarah will be still same (bug) but it will be possible to work in the brothel.
The problems you mentioned at the camp, I think that is also a bug, I didn't had any problems with it on jerk-route

mikey12d

May 11, 2017
Yeah he's there for me too, but if i try to interact with him it just says 'i have to work before declaring tax'.
since you have two done. go to the bar work there. then go see the tax man that is what i had to do. hope this helps.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Finally got around to finishing most of 1.2.1 and honestly I love this game. I never could get into Claire's Quest, but this game reminds me of a more fun, less rapey Claire's Quest. I like all the events and having the ability to do different things to corrupt her as well as transform her body, the pub has fun stuff, the brothel being open now is great, Blake is a nice way to make Vicky more slutty (though I wish he didn't lead to a bad ending), the cum addiction is a cool mechanic (though I wish it was more permanent rather than entering a trance and then forgetting after), and the two places to stay lead to interesting content, though I hate that you need two separate files for it all, and the breast enhancement is only available in one.

But as someone said earlier in this thread, this game is so held back by the dream mechanic. I don't even mind that dreams act as the way to progress her corruption. That's actually kind of cool, it's just so grindy right now only getting one a night. It should really be at least two, but preferably 3-4. There's just too many dreams you can have that make it so hard to get what you want to progress. And I really don't understand why the anti dream potion is even in the game since you need dreams to advance. If that one thing was changed for me this game would be pushed over the edge of being a really great game.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
use the skull to cheat and set cum addiction of, otherwise brothel mission will not start.
The massege to sarah will be still same (bug) but it will be possible to work in the brothel.
The problems you mentioned at the camp, I think that is also a bug, I didn't had any problems with it on jerk-route
Thanks I´ll do this. The bad end at the camp only trigger with old man route "Not Jerk" if you use a old save like 0.9 or 1.1. with old man "see above my save file" . I start a new game with old man to see is this a bug!

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
It works thanks but I can go only to the 3 guys above HJ,BJ and Titt-fuck when I try to get out to the 3 guy´s behind the door, not working because I have to change clothes. I´m still a virgin is this the reason?

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
It works thanks but I can go only to the 3 guys above HJ,BJ and Titt-fuck when I try to get out to the 3 guy´s behind the door, not working because I have to change clothes. I´m still a virgin is this the reason?
Doesn't seem to be, you just need to do a certain amount of "jobs" to then move onto the next scenes. Problem is those scenes seem to be barebones. Doesn't matter if you are virgin or not... Hell you will stay a virgin after the vaginal scenes.. hence why this release feels unfinished/buggy

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Doesn't seem to be, you just need to do a certain amount of "jobs" to then move onto the next scenes. Problem is those scenes seem to be barebones. Doesn't matter if you are virgin or not... Hell you will stay a virgin after the vaginal scenes.. hence why this release feels unfinished/buggy
You realy help me out bro. to finish 1.2.1. Seams that all updtates need at least 2-3 bug fixed, but we use to this. I played this game so many times, that I skip the Blake route and Glory-Hole to get all dreams fast with bunny-suit. That the reason for the virgin, and the woodelf wasn´t my taste.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Some bugs things I picked up:

Stay's a virgin even after vaginal / anal scenes in the brothel.
Even after working for weeks in the brothel everytime I talk to Sarah day or night, she repeats the infiltrate the brothel quest speel. At night it just does the indoor part and can't go to the spot outside because of the sleeping npc, it then continues the next morning when you walk out the house.
If do tirgger the innkeep GH cum addict scene. when Vicky flees down the road, it turns back to day and while the text is on the NPC is still there.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Hum...

I suceedto make the game day/night cycle crash by using the skull code and set cum addiction on.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Its the Victoria/Emma/Inn Keeper scence involving all three, i.e. is Vicki getting in on the action or its it mearly her watching from behind the locked door?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes