• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi [Final] [Dieselmine]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

acrasy

Jan 15, 2023
Getting consistant black screen after the last screen in the laboratory after the line of dialogue about being able to meet the queen. Tried moving it to C:, tried moving it to desktop, tried renaming folder, tried renaming the exe and data folders themselves, changed language, all that and still nothing. Also tried locale emulator and I don't even end up getting the context menu that shows up for this game.
I just found this game and played it and ran into the same problem. What I did was push Z a bunch which then made the one who was carrying around try to relieve me. This "woke the game up" from the black screen and I was back at the beginning closet. I was then able to teleport down to 2F and walk down the stairs and finish the game. Hope you see this and it works for you too if you never figured it out

Abatmen

Apr 8, 2019
The problem is the length of the folder name if the name is too long you get the black screen bug but if it's short it works I have it under 7 subdirectory's and I did a couple tests and it still worked as long as the folder name is less than 19 characters anything higher and you get the blackscreen bug. After you shorten the folder name when you interact with the succubi there will be a black screen then the scene will load and you shouldn't have any problems hopefully.

Sebvids

Apr 29, 2023
I do "extract to" the name of the game into its own folder, but that folder is in the downloads folder. is that what u mean?
You need to extract it in your desktop not in a folder. It worked for me at least. Just put the rar in desktop and exract thats all to it.

fujhfdhdtj

Apr 12, 2019
For the blackscreen issue, it's probably because the game file directories are too long, windows is unable to access files if the directory is too long so rename the game folder (where you put the game, don't modify the game files) to something short or move the game to your root directory

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
Why do the sex scene just keep looping? Is there a button to press for it to stop? I'm currently at the first room with the 2 girls and I've been waiting for like 4 minutes for it to end.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
OKAY

is it a "loose" hero and the title is poorly translated?

Or is it "Lose" hero, as in a hero defined by losing, and the title is poorly translated?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes