• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi [Final] [Dieselmine]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Gobbo9695

Jan 11, 2023
Getting consistant black screen after the last screen in the laboratory after the line of dialogue about being able to meet the queen. Tried moving it to C:, tried moving it to desktop, tried renaming folder, tried renaming the exe and data folders themselves, changed language, all that and still nothing. Also tried locale emulator and I don't even end up getting the context menu that shows up for this game.

Last edited:

dendenshi

Jan 11, 2021
Getting consistant black screen after the last screen in the laboratory after the line of dialogue about being able to meet the queen. Tried moving it to C:, tried moving it to desktop, tried renaming folder, tried renaming the exe and data folders themselves, changed language, all that and still nothing. Also tried locale emulator and I don't even end up getting the context menu that shows up for this game.
If you Extracted it into into a folder with the exact same name as the ZIP folder it'll get black screened. Simply move the one without underscores out of the one with underscores and it should be fixed

Doctor Dewie

Jun 27, 2022
Those that have Blackscreens its mostly because of your installation path.
So try to just extract it in your downloads folder and start from there or on your desktop and start from there. have fun :D
Mine still doesn't work I moved it to the downloads folder but its still a black screen on the first two succubus, the untranslated version works but I want to know whats going on.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes