Unity Completed A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi [Final] [Dieselmine]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

safnar27

May 7, 2019
Can anyone help i keep getting a failed to extract error on the game. I can go file by file for an hour or two and get the whole game but then it goes to a black screen when i talk to either of the first two succubus's. id doesn't seem to matter if the game is in the downloads folder or not it just wont work.

misileasdw

Nov 14, 2019
Right, ive tried most everything, so time to consult the internet! Ive renamed the file, ive deleted the manual patch file, ive moved the folder to desktop (not a copy, the folder itself), and yet nothing works. Every time I talk to either of the two first room succubi it blackscreens. I'd love to play this game, but as of yet its in an unplayable state for me. Any other possible solutions?

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
the patch to what i assume is to make it uncensored doesn't work and fails everytime, anyone knows how to make the game uncensored in the english version?
actually never mind, apparently the one in the download link here is already the uncensored version even though it includes the patch with the files for some reason and even though it still has some amount of censoring in the shota penis which i assume is unavoidable unless someone decides to change the sprite work themselves

Last edited:

DaddyReynolds

Jan 7, 2018
Well, I posted the page; the DLsite page. Unless you mean on F95, in which case no; I don't see why there would be considering there is no demo.

According to Deiselmine's creator page, the game was pushed back to somewhere in the middle of June:
View attachment 1833749

... Though, it still says this on the actual announcement page:
View attachment 1833754

Try checking in early June, maybe the first week or two. If it ain't out, just wait until mid-June.
So, any news on this front? Seems the game is out, but no thread yet :/

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
how do i do that exactly?
If your game folder is in drive "D:", right click on it, click on "cut" and then paste it somewhere in your c: drive instead. Either that or the problem is that it requires Locale emulator. I think it´s this link:

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
If your game folder is in drive "D:", right click on it, click on "cut" and then paste it somewhere in your c: drive instead. Either that or the problem is that it requires Locale emulator. I think it´s this link:
does my downloads count as the c drive?

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
If you download something it should usually be in the c: drive, unless you changed the destination of your downloads. Use the search bar on your "explorer" to find the game folder.
just checked it is in my c drive so it's the other thing

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
"Now you will see “Locale Emulator” menu in the context menu when right-clicking on files." i dont see it

bobbofly

May 20, 2020
The language selector was set on "Chinese" when I opened the game options, & I tried simply leftclicking the "back-arrow" depiction in the pink-highlighted language selection field with my mouse, to no effect... WRONG!!! Gotta use the directional arrow key of the keyboard AFTER highlighting the language selection field with the mouse. At least I did, at any rate. ‍♂

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes