RPGM Abandoned A Last Effort 2 [v0.8] [Vastitas]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Running into a loop bug. When Akemi announces she is preggers to the people, she keeps repeating it over and over.
Could you attach the save file or give a bit more info...7 conditionals in that event...did you stand up or not...did you try to get back with Mio and so forth...it would help to find the bug if there is one...thanks in advance.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Could you attach the save file or give a bit more info...7 conditionals in that event...did you stand up or not...did you try to get back with Mio and so forth...it would help to find the bug if there is one...thanks in advance.
Yep here you go.
Basically Mary and Mio are in love triangle. I guess I admited to raping Akemi in the first part.

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Basically Mary and Mio are in love triangle
Akemi is only pregnant on the lane without Mary therefore the event should not take place...anyways
the save isn't working for some reason...
I found a little loop error on the route with Benny if you made all the wrong choices...fixed that but in Mary's route Akemi isn't even standing up...well I am on it...Is Mio altered or not..

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Akemi is only pregnant on the lane without Mary therefore the event should not take place...anyways
the save isn't working for some reason...
I found a little loop error on the route with Benny if you made all the wrong choices...fixed that but in Mary's route Akemi isn't even standing up...well I am on it...Is Mio altered or not..
Choices Story
Maria ( I think Mary is the God Daughter wrong girl sorry ) loves
AI is in Daniels head
Mio loves but gives up (Not altered)
Akemi stands up and says the baby is Daniels ( then loops)
Decides to kill Mrs Weston and leave the family alive (Jazzra kills Mr Weston)

So many options, one day gonna need a walkthrough. Trying not to be a scumbag MC but it seems there is little choice in the matter.

Reactions: The-real-Vastitas

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
So many options, one day gonna need a walkthrough. Trying not to be a scumbag MC but it seems there is little choice in the matter.
There will be and that event especially might turn out different than you think in the long run.....
I fixed it and can't believe nobody else ran into that one before you did...the run down being something I thought not possible...once the autorun event is over and the conditional is missing which teleports you into another location a parallel event hits bringing up that line with Benjamin...which isn't in the event at all...weird RPGMaker first...
problem is v0.7 is the only one I have no back up off...scratch that found it and
reupload soon...done...Mega only for now as I have to re-up all that for 0.8 on patreon as well

Reactions: Justanx

kenlee2504

Aug 14, 2017
Which is why the relationship with Mary is a secret...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn and that from someone who uses a DoD avatar...those black creatures that haunt everyone in their sleep...that's what I call creepy...if you do not play the game because the art is too bad for you...you have to find something more to your liking elsewhere buddy in these times it isn't hard to find I guess never before I have seen so many adult games just
pic one that fits your taste.

It doesn't hurt to hear but you are right of course as I said in another thread...positive or negative a good post gives constructive feedback if one writes a comment like "Your game sucks" I take it like the meaningless response that it is...

I agree...it's hand made...some sketches even went on paper first and the animations are drawn frame by frame although that stops soon:OhMyGoodness:...still...after I went onboard with the initial hype of 3D I gotta say 2D is where the heart is and I am not planning to exchange my "creepy" style for a more generic DAZ ( it all looks the same to me-personal view by now-) one....the amount of comments made since I first opened this thread stating the same over....and over again without a hint towards other aspects of the game does one thing and one thing only:'(....haha just kidding...it encourages me to keep drawing:closedeyesmile:
Sorry if I make you misunderstand, I like your story, but in some places I feel a little scary. :frown:

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I like your story, but in some places I feel a little scary.
Well as you can see in the teaser for ep3 on page 3 art is a work in progress, I understand the criticism ( although my thread is a victim of the "repeating post" by now) looking back at my early drawings or even episode 2 content from where I am now I wish I could have drawn better sooner at times. Probably one day I will think just the same about my episode 3 refits...that said I've grown up looking at the earliest examples of digital art still finding that fun to play with while the story was captivating...what I am saying is art alone is by no means enough to create a good game (that being the downfall of so many titles these days in my book even so called triple A games) which is exactly the reason why people may play my game despite the graphical flaws I like to think...not that I am not working on it constantly in fact 60 to 70% of my work goes into art by now which is slowing down progress...it's a double edged sword really and hopefully soon nothing to worry about any longer....I promise it to be less "scary" going forward, meanwhile enjoy the story;)

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Have you considered using stock photos from internet like Wife Trainer or The Last Man do
Nah that would kill it for me...drawing is a big part of it all which I don't wanna miss I made a huge jump forward from episode 1 to 2 and might I add same goes for what little I have done for the next episode...the way I will speed things up moving forward is by using a lot more templates...which is an even bigger hustle in the beginning ( especially given the huge variety of characters ) but will pay off in the long run...looking back at the development of this episode I do get a lot done in a short amount of time compared to other projects and while art is a big time factor the biggest by far is branching which will be less of a problem in ep 3 which will be different in a lot of ways.

Reactions: Aegipan

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
While Episode 1&2 are linear story progression only there is none...basically each choice can alter the path towards or in some cases away from the woman around you...seeking conversations with everyone whenever you can is the only thing crucial to know what choice might be best ( some events only happen if one does not skip through to the next stage ignoring in-between events) for whatever path you fancy...I will write a walk-through for episode 3 though since that will be a different experience but to that...once it's time...

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
@The-real-Vastitas I found game-breaking bug. On Mary Route, after women decide to form 'alliance' against men, when I'm supposed to talk to Terell about his efforts on recruiting women on guys' side, Dan says his wifes calls for him and there is scene with IVY in Dan's head, after which he appears in some room that he cannot leave. I'm gonna attach 2 savefiles, one before talking to Terell and the other after talking to him. There are also other bugs in this save - Lana being in two places at the same time (her room and room above Dan's room), Thomas and his lover (forgot her name) in elevator.

Reactions: The-real-Vastitas

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017

I will look into it as soon as my overall workload allows it, thanks for the heads up in any case I hope to finish this episode this month...latest at the beginning of next month ( which is more realistic )

Skappatt

May 11, 2017
Hello @The-real-Vastitas!
Any news on the state of chapter 2? I'm really enjoying the storylines so far and, even if the art isn't god-tiered, know that I really respect your decision, it isn't bad for me. This game is a real source of fresh water in the middle of a sea of DAZ3D incest games. Keep on rocking!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote