BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The new download was corrupted. I don't think android handles rar files well either anyone have another extension?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I don't really have a way to offer guidance - it works, I've used it with this very game. Requires a bit of technical know how.
Thats a stretch. Requires you to press f12 and copy and paste for just the first time "SugarCube.State.variables". Thats it.

joypinse SugarCube.State.variables.cash = 9999999. Just scroll through the list man, SugarCube.State.variables and choose whaever you wanna change, slap = and then whatever number you want and tada. Wanna change the ingame time? SugarCube.State.variables.time = 0 for morning, 1 for noon, 2 for afternoon 3 for night. Its very very basic stuff.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
A couple of other suggestions :

1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2)

Reactions: ajayius
Dec 9, 2019
Unofficial review, Ver 0.1a

If you've played "The Company" then you know the basic plot. It's early days still, but the Dev seems to be working towards being able to manipulate people in fun and interesting ways. The number of pills you can make and their descriptions show that some good times are ahead.

Problems come with making those pills. Gathering money is a real grind, I would suggest a passive income that increases depending the submission level of Yumi and other Employees. The logic being that they will work harder which makes you more money, without having to be in the office.
Next comes using the pills. Scenes don't always have an indicator or warning that you should have 'X pill ready' before starting. Glaring example is the Vodka scene with the daughter. Only after the scene was done did we get the notice of 'if you had a pill added, then you get a bonus!' ...Cool, but couldn't you have told us beforehand?!

Other small suggestions:
-Have a notebook or expand the 'phone' features to include quest tracking or tips. Would help us know if repeating a scene (like visiting daughter at school) is actually giving us progress.
-Have quick buttons at end of day or start of day, to go to work and back home. Save some clicking through menus.
-Introduce Autosaving! End of the week, or end of day.

I also ran into some small bugs that weirded things out for my game. I somehow installed the Laundry trap before I knew I needed it, or bought it. Then I got the prompt to buy it, only to see that it was sold out? Also, you can apparently research indefinitely... without passing time? It's odd. So some polish and a look over the coding might be needed.

Overall, a decent start to a game with solid foundations. The tracker on the side showing the mommies, daughters, and such promises some good things in the future! Brandi might get to see her kid again!... and then we'll get to see the two of them!

Dackd357

Apr 12, 2019
Maybe It's me but when I launch the game the pictures aren't showing up anybody else having the same problem?

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Is...is that third gif legal? I'm seriously questioning it
There's a text doc included in the download called "Credits". I'll track all girls seen in the game there, including their names, ages now and when their career started. I don't play around with anything not legal...

BARELY legal though... I can work with that...

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
There's a text doc included in the download called "Credits". I'll track all girls seen in the game there, including their names, ages now and when their career started. I don't play around with anything not legal...

BARELY legal though... I can work with that...
In my defense, I wasn't gonna touch the game until it was confirmed safe, which others did. That particular gif really makes her look really young, but its kinda scary when that's all you have to go by :S

RogeredBacon

May 29, 2018
Unofficial review, Ver 0.1a

If you've played "The Company" then you know the basic plot. It's early days still, but the Dev seems to be working towards being able to manipulate people in fun and interesting ways. The number of pills you can make and their descriptions show that some good times are ahead.

Problems come with making those pills. Gathering money is a real grind, I would suggest a passive income that increases depending the submission level of Yumi and other Employees. The logic being that they will work harder which makes you more money, without having to be in the office.
Next comes using the pills. Scenes don't always have an indicator or warning that you should have 'X pill ready' before starting. Glaring example is the Vodka scene with the daughter. Only after the scene was done did we get the notice of 'if you had a pill added, then you get a bonus!' ...Cool, but couldn't you have told us beforehand?!

Other small suggestions:
-Have a notebook or expand the 'phone' features to include quest tracking or tips. Would help us know if repeating a scene (like visiting daughter at school) is actually giving us progress.
-Have quick buttons at end of day or start of day, to go to work and back home. Save some clicking through menus.
-Introduce Autosaving! End of the week, or end of day.

I also ran into some small bugs that weirded things out for my game. I somehow installed the Laundry trap before I knew I needed it, or bought it. Then I got the prompt to buy it, only to see that it was sold out? Also, you can apparently research indefinitely... without passing time? It's odd. So some polish and a look over the coding might be needed.

Overall, a decent start to a game with solid foundations. The tracker on the side showing the mommies, daughters, and such promises some good things in the future! Brandi might get to see her kid again!... and then we'll get to see the two of them!
How do you get the vodka scene? I'm not sure how to progress from giving the daughter the uniform?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes