DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Would it be possible to publish an online version? These type of games usually get really big really fast, it would be nice to check it out before a download, or to play on my phone. Just asking, good luck, dev

Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
I like it so far. This is my favorite type of game, so I'm glad there's another one that's being worked on. Hopefully the cast expands in future updates, and we get exceedingly depraved pills.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Kailey seems stuck- i gave her the clothes answered 3/4 questions it says i need to spend more tome with her but she now is no longer in her room after the shower- just stuck in the livingroom where it says i have nothing to do with her and need to spend more time

vimarycoast

Feb 11, 2019
Also: pretty sure "webpt" isn't a word. Based on context you might mean "gift" or "vice" or something.
I suspect at some point a Replace All was done to replace "gif" with "webp" to update all the image calls at once, and it ended up changing gift to webpt.

Quiz goes ADBADCB for first 7 questions then all 4 options are wrong.
Try giving Kailey popsicles in the kitchen (noon on weekdays, IIRC). Each quiz question only shows the correct answer once you've had a conversation on that topic with her, and it needs all three sets of conversations (living room weekday, living room weekend, and kitchen weekday).

• Wow
Reactions: Risky Bizzi

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Optimize your videos. There is no reason this game should be 1.5 gb for the content inside!

Reactions: xoxo1001
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes