• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Yes, there are a few bugs but it doesn't look bad anyway,
the story isn't too complicated but it's not too simple either...
Just a bit too slow to get the money and the level of research needed to start playing with pills...

I wait for the next version with confidence. Keep the good work ! (y)

Reactions: Risky Bizzi

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Really like it so far. its annoying to spend 4000 on rope, but i understand you have to put a high price on it or else there wouldn't be a point having a price on it at all.

Also, what the hell is webpt?

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Risky Bizzi

Some sort of system to know what to do next for the different characters would be great. It is kinda annoying going to wherever they are at a particular time/day just to find out the scene isn't the one I need to make progress. This will only get worse as the number of characters and the length of their stories increase.

Also: pretty sure "webpt" isn't a word. Based on context you might mean "gift" or "vice" or something.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017

unboltednorm

Dec 21, 2018
looks good I look forward to the fix to the game start so i can actually play it. I refreshed the page and there it was. Groovy

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Or sharing/voyeurism at least.
With this guy's personality. I would probably say pimping out the girls is probably more his type of sharing. To help his notoriety go down, or to help with other situations where you want to be friends with another powerful person.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AHardPillToSwallow-0.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 8, 2019
OK I have played a few minutes of it I like this game. I hope you keep working on it and developing it the way you want. I am going to hold off playing it again for a while though and give it some time to develop more. Please don't be discouraged you have a tremendously great start. Keep it up and I will play it again, and with enough development I may even patron.

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
What's the right answer for the pop quiz?
You have to do her events to get the correct answers to even show up. Talk to her in the living room during the week and weekend. I think there _may_ be others as well, but IDR.

Reactions: Aoifay
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes