3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Please find the Patron's release of Chapter 2 of the game at .

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The walkthrough is already published on ; for respect to my patrons it'll be published for all in two weeks.

As a side note I take this opportunity to say that I noticed a glitch in my reasoning about progress as is now implemented in the game; you only reach 100% of progress if you visit ALL possible paths in the story, unfortunately including also the ones that lead to an early end. So, as for now, you can possibly reach the best result of the chapter and your progress is not at 100%.

Completing all the way the correct route leads to around 94% percent of progress.

I plan to modify the progress mechanics in next release.
Hi , The two weeks deadline for publishing walkthrough outside patreons access had already past.
Any chance for public walkthrough?

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Nice!! Love the FMC and the renders are good quality. Story in development and chapter 2 has better script but story/plot looks seriously promising. Would prefer without annoying hotspots but well coded Unity game. @LazingInTheHaze please post walkthrough here so we can fully enjoy. More renders than the average Chapter 2 game/VN. This wife looks like she's ready to ball! Will keep watching.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
In our real life commiting adultery is a sin
If you're following that line of brainwashing to it's conclusion we're all screwed as it's also listed as a sin to think about it....
What does it mean that the thread is promoted and that request thread is closed?
TL;DR we got the next chapter.
When a new update is released, especially for the less popular games, sometimes someone will start a . That way people can add '+1' there to save polluting the main game thread and pissing @klx off.
When links to the new update are received here, certain people (Uploaders, mods, staff, etc.) are allowed to update the OP...hence you may see things like 'OP Updated'.
Other action that happen then are promoting the thread - this means it gets to the top of the page.
And closing the request thread - it gets moved to the closed sub-forum.

As for the game....hate that it's in unity, it feels like it could work equally well in Ren Py, with the added bonus of being able to Pg Up.
Love the premise. Love the potential of the photo studio (a big plus for me if done well). Looking at the stats, I think I missed quite a bit in my 1st run through (love Ren Py for these sorts of things), such as the rest of the C1 extras and all of the C2 ones.
I'm not convinced the hotspots work as some didn't feel like they did anything ('Look at her face' - no change in pic, onto the next dialogue) and none I found that you could do one then the other as suggested in the tutorial.
Some of the language was severally Engrish and could do with looking at a couple of lines made no sense to me (not out of place, just gobbledegook).
Both MC's feel like, if not treated well by the devs, could turn into either idiots or horrible people, one thing to watch for.
Loved the renders, nice and clean and the guys didn't look like they were rapists in training, which so many of the male models do, to me anyway.
It's definitely a game I'll be keeping an eye on, thanks to @markpucuchu for pointing it out to me.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone share CGs of this game. I cannot seem to find and extract the images using AssetsBundleExtractor_2.2beta2_32bit. The file resources.assets is about 267MB but when i extract CGs there are not game images found. Can someone help.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Firstly thanks for the time you spent commenting on the game. It's really important for me to collect players impressions.

As for the game....hate that it's in unity, it feels like it could work equally well in Ren Py, with the added bonus of being able to Pg Up.
Just an interesting functionality I could easily add. Noted for next verion.

Love the premise. Love the potential of the photo studio (a big plus for me if done well). Looking at the stats, I think I missed quite a bit in my 1st run through (love Ren Py for these sorts of things), such as the rest of the C1 extras and all of the C2 ones.
I'm not convinced the hotspots work as some didn't feel like they did anything ('Look at her face' - no change in pic, onto the next dialogue) and none I found that you could do one then the other as suggested in the tutorial.
Hotspots are there to give some "gameplay"; if you miss one then you miss some CGs then progresses. This is why some of them simply progress in the story; but if you don't click then the story progresses without seeing one or more CGs hidden behind that hotspot. Other times if you don't click on a hotspot you'll miss an entire part of the story; the hint on the hotspot should help the player to choose wisely.

Some of the language was severally Engrish and could do with looking at a couple of lines made no sense to me (not out of place, just gobbledegook).
I know the first Chapter was not ok on the dialogues. That's why for the second one I asked help to a native English and I hope you can see the difference.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Firstly thanks for the time you spent commenting on the game. It's really important for me to collect players impressions.
\o/ another active dev! That's even more + points in my book.

Just an interesting functionality I could easily add. Noted for next verion.
As you mentioned functionality, could you look at making dialogue progression available via space bar and/or enter keys. Obviously for choices and hotspots mices will still be needed, but it will mean less strain on them. I know lots of people like this ability, myself included.

Hotspots are there to give some "gameplay"; if you miss one then you miss some CGs then progresses. This is why some of them simply progress in the story; but if you don't click then the story progresses without seeing one or more CGs hidden behind that hotspot. Other times if you don't click on a hotspot you'll miss an entire part of the story; the hint on the hotspot should help the player to choose wisely.
Ah that makes sense now, tis why I think it felt like I was missing stuff....I was :)
This is where the page up would come in a dream.

I know the first Chapter was not ok on the dialogues. That's why for the second one I asked help to a native English and I hope you can see the difference.
Sorry got lost between Jenny's thighs and didn't notice which chapter it was, but props to you. As you appear to be open to feedback, I'll start a txt file for stuff I pick up on.

Reactions: BeastMaster59
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes