3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Definitely late to the party on this one...lol

First...
Love the story (some inconsistent dialogue despite previous choices, but no biggie, most play into the fantasy aspect), the scenes, excellent. Jenny is awesome, well done.

Second...
I prefer the "gameplay" in the Ren'Py version, but the disjointed story order, abrupt transitions, and seemingly a few missing images/scenes (eg...Claire/Jenny gym shower), made it a rough experience to plod through. A little bit of creative saving and tweaking makes subsequent playthroughs smoother, but that first run was a head scratcher. If the story order was fixed, the Ren'Py version would be great.

Third...
The Unity version gameplay is cumbersome and has too many interruptions with the hot spots. I can appreciate the different feel and nuances of the hot spots, the build up and character "development", but many were unnecessary breaks in the scenes and made it a little less enjoyable, kind of like sneezing during sex...lol Doesn't ruin it per se, but certainly would have been more enjoyable without so many of them. However, this version is preferable, despite the gameplay functions, because the story flows in a more orderly fashion and the image quality is better, not that the Ren'Py version is bad.

Lastly...
Thank you for an enjoyable story. As stated, the Ren'Py version would be ideal if the story order was corrected. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know how easy or difficult that would be to fix, would imagine it's not an easy or quick fix. Still, one of my favorites I've encountered so far, and if the Ren'Py story order was corrected, would instantly be top 5 for me. Jenny is top 3 favorite, no question about it...lol

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I liked the game, thanks to the author and success in his endeavors. By the way, this game is a great example of the author's excellent work, it can be used as an example of L&P, which has already changed the quality of the drawing several times during the creation of the game, but most importantly the images of the main characters, which makes it difficult to perceive the story as something unified. You did well.

Reactions: LazingInTheHaze
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes