3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
Hotspot....??? Maybe the game is OK.. but ... the hotspot is the most failing place. It's bad

Reactions: crisbr

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm married, and I have to work on the marriage? That's sick, I won't do it! :relievedface:
Came in here to see what this game was about and then the first post I read after the opener is yours. Good god, that cracked me the hell up! LOL!!! XD:coldsweat::closedeyesmile:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I am really hating these hotspots, super fuckin easy to click through accidentally

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I am really hating these hotspots, super fuckin easy to click through accidentally
I'm sorry about your feeling; about this I'm willing to improve the mechanics. Perhaps something to stop the adavancing when an hotspot is present ? Showing in a more evident way the fact the you should click on hotposts ?

Do you have any ideas ?

Reactions: crisbr

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
well in at least one image there supposed to be two hotspots but only one showed(the flashback scene with the car door) so Id say you need to double check that, but yeah something that maybe gives you a warning like 'you havent clicked any of the available hotspots, are you sure you want to proceed?' or even just a hard stop unless someone clicks at least one.
The rest seemed ok, the premise is pretty shaky but I expect more will be explained as the story progresses. All in all a solid v1

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
well in at least one image there supposed to be two hotspots but only one showed(the flashback scene with the car door) so Id say you need to double check that, but yeah something that maybe gives you a warning like 'you havent clicked any of the available hotspots, are you sure you want to proceed?' or even just a hard stop unless someone clicks at least one.
The rest seemed ok, the premise is pretty shaky but I expect more will be explained as the story progresses. All in all a solid v1
I know of that little bug. The second hotspot in that image is in a position with bright white background color that hides completely the hotspot ! I'll correct it in the future release.

I like the idea of the warning; I can develop it in a way not too much clogging...

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does he watch her get gangfucked by tons of guys, including black guys? That would be hot!

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Please, take a read to with some explanations about the progress mechanics.

Reactions: Del.Mar
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes