VN Ren'Py A Fortnight at Frenni Fazclaire's [v0.3.1 Alpha] [NIGHT FOX Works]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
Wait... Y'all mean to tell me there WAS smut scenes in this game already??
Maybe I didn't see any of them cuz I wasn't about to risk getting killed or fired over some robo-poon x_xU
Anyone got a walkthrough of how to get the CGs??
AFAIK, its as simple as being kind to the animatronics (especially Zero), going into missing persons (primarily missing persons) and magic, and buying the necessary materials at the magic shop.

Dec 26, 2019
Anybody know how edit the saves in this game?
Every time I try to load an edited save, it tells me it isn't from this device and it won't let me play it, even if I select "Yes" when it asks if I trust whoever edited the save -_-

Lorden93

Dec 21, 2018
Ok, so basically found out what you need to do for each sex scene besides deciding your gender.

SPOILER WARNING just in case you want to find it out on your own. Version 0.3.1

Golden frenni: when she appears on cams telling you, say if she needs a hug and then invite her to the security room.

Shark girl ( sorry, dont remember her name rn) start leveling up your magic. When it is at least 600 a shop will appear. Buy the expensive product 1200$ and when Foxa decides to talk with you go to the VIP seat. There you will meet her. After that it depends if either you have gotten Golden Frenni or not.

If you havent, sex with only shark girl will appear, if you have her, it will be both.

Reactions: nightmarenjester
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes