VN - Ren'Py - A Fortnight at Frenni Fazclaire's [v0.3.1 Alpha] [NIGHT FOX Works]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfipoo

Just got through to the latest night in about an hour and a half, and it's very good. I'm a suckered for good writing so this was well worth my time. I'm once again burdened by the want to know what happens next and see the next time the animatronics give a tease which so far have been great. Time to play the male side it seems as I believe there's more content?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

eastertruck

Amazing game. Wonderful story, artwork, dialogue. Love everything about it. The premise is great and the characters are all very admirable. Support the developers if you can! Watching this thread with anticipation. Cannot wait to see future installments, cheers. :giggle:(y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

P3PS1MAN

My Review as of version 0.2.1 Alpha

This game was a treat. As my first VN, I didn't really know what to expect, but I was surprised to find just how much your decisions actually matter, and it doesn't feel like you are forced to one path no matter what. But aside from that, the art is great, the dialogue has depth, and feels less like badly written fanfic, and more like actual characters.

For the few downsides, there is one glaringly obvious one, at the moment there isn't much content available, but that's no fault of the creator, as this project is still very much in its infancy. Some interactions are a bit confusing, but it's presumed that this is because of the lack of clarity on future and past events. Bugs and the like are almost 0, the game works, for what it's worth.

Looking forward to future updates.

9.5/10