• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hoping for some help

I'm not sure what to do next given the information below

-Manage to get School
I'm assuming I have to finish studying before I can go there

Which brings us to
-Learn History, Language, Arts and Maths
How do I do this

-Ask Grace for a hand
Where do I find grace, I've already spoken to her once and knocking on her door doesn't do anything

-Find both pendants
This might be a bug, because I'm always able to find the 1st one, but never the second
Places I know I've seen them
On the stairs, by the porcelean duck downstairs and by the plant upstairs
if there are any other locations please let me know

As for the last one, well, that's easy enough to figure out.

Screenshot 2022-08-16 132659.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how to attend Math class with Hannah for the 3rd time? I've got not enough money - where to find them?
Look out for satchels around the map
I found 3 locations where they appear
1 in a corner next to main entrance of the house
1 on the way to hannah on a pavement next to a post box
1 behind the bus stop

Reactions: DemiUrgeeees

ttant

May 7, 2017
got stuck while looking for pendant. found one (on the starirs), but not the second one.

Btw, adding few minutes (by that less than 60) is not possible.

Also, you should remove VR support for the game if it's not implemented. I don't understand why steam VR starts at the same time as your game.

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
Can you be more specific, can you supply a screenshot of its location
Sorry, but i deleted game after playing, so i cant show screenshot. I remember a key was in bush close to wall under window. If you will look to that place, you can see a little yellow circle, which alert somthing is in grass.

Ejsid

Aug 5, 2017
Sorry, but i deleted game after playing, so i cant show screenshot. I remember a key was in bush close to wall under window. If you will look to that place, you can see a little yellow circle, which alert somthing is in grass.
Thanks but still nothing, i give up it pissed me off ;))

Reactions: user115637

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
The bathroom door is locked when Rose is in the shower so no option to peak?
When Rose is in the bathroom (between 14:00 and 14:30) you'll have a chance to peek on her, if you want to force the scene I recommend you to quick save (F5) before 14:00 (let's say 13:50) and then after 14:00 has passed, try the door, it can either show you the scene, or throw the locked message, if you get the message, just quick load (F9) and you'll be on the door at 13:50 again, if I'm not mistaken the chances are 1 out of 3 so you should be able to get it fast.

Reactions: monkeycid

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
got stuck while looking for pendant. found one (on the starirs), but not the second one.

Btw, adding few minutes (by that less than 60) is not possible.

Also, you should remove VR support for the game if it's not implemented. I don't understand why steam VR starts at the same time as your game.
I didn't add VR support, I don't know what could be causing your steam VR to open

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes