3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
is there any update on this game or is it dead?
I'm currently packaging the Demo 0.0.2, it should be online by next week, with a lot of improvements, not more content though, I've had some problems irl, so that's the reason for the delay, I'm really sorry for that

Edit: I don't think I'll have the next version by the end of the week, maybe for the next one, I'm having trouble with Lighting :/

Last edited:

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
Legit one of the bugs is the mouse not having any function at all . i cant turn left or right , the camera is stuck in teh center.
I figured out how to move the screen, go to options, and increase the sensitivity from 0 to whatever you want. That's waht locks the screen.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
you pick the groceries and then what happens? you just get negative points with the daughter and positive points with the mom? How's this game supposed to play? legit asking, i can't figure it out

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
you pick the groceries and then what happens? you just get negative points with the daughter and positive points with the mom? How's this game supposed to play? legit asking, i can't figure it out
There's not a lot of gameplay, though you have a clear tip on what to do next on the quests menu/journal, accessed by default by pressing J

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
There's not a lot of gameplay, though you have a clear tip on what to do next on the quests menu/journal, accessed by default by pressing J
actually, no, after i pick the groceries, the quests dissapear. I checked the " done quests" and the whole section with going to shopping seems to be completed without me doing it. It just dissapears.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
I can see the phone stuff, the rose video i can only see thru the replay mechanic, i didn't see it in game.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Ok good set up and beginning, however with no pointer or mouse courser its hard to click on items. There is a hidden item behind the mirror in the older daughter's room and other items in each room one in my humble opinions should be able to interact with. Also would like more interaction with the other characters, but I am sure you already have that planed out. I look forward to the next update.

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Ok good set up and beginning, however with no pointer or mouse courser its hard to click on items. There is a hidden item behind the mirror in the older daughter's room and other items in each room one in my humble opinions should be able to interact with. Also would like more interaction with the other characters, but I am sure you already have that planed out. I look forward to the next update.
The "click on items", you mean to interact with them? Right now the items you can interact with (except the doors) have an icon above them when you're near, and you interact with them by pressing the interact key (default: E). The object that's behind the mirror is a tip to know what the older daughter's like, you're not supposed to be able to interact with it, just barely see it.

But, I must say, I'm looking into a better way to interact with stuff, by having them to glow when you point at them, so it'll be easier to know what stuff you can actually interact with.

And yeah, I'll be adding more quests, interactions, and npc's in future updates, right now for the next update I'm planning on adding at least 2 quests, 1 new npc, and minimum 3 scenes, but I'm working on getting the H-scenes to work fluidly, without that horrible stuttering/freezing.

Thank you for your comment! You can also send feedback through the in-game support menu.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
How do is the rose sscene unlocked? Also the money mechanic is simply just tedious right now

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
How do is the rose sscene unlocked? Also the money mechanic is simply just tedious right now
Yes, money method is tedious, but you don't need a lot of money right now, anyways you can cheat the money using the ChatMoney key (only available while in demo), it's set to the numer "4" by default, you can change it on the keybindings/controls settings.

Rose scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Sry, maybe I missed something - but I can't find rose to talk - and can't go anywhere - all rooms closed - no chances to go out of the house. How interact with some NPC? girl sitting in kitcher and noone button to talk

jackss

Dec 9, 2017
Sry, maybe I missed something - but I can't find rose to talk - and can't go anywhere - all rooms closed - no chances to go out of the house. How interact with some NPC? girl sitting in kitcher and noone button to talk
Default interact key is E, but you can change it in the settings/preferences menu, maybe it bugged and it was changed? go to the preferences in the main menu or in pause menu, and look for the "Interact" key

Reactions: PABG_DeX

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
where is the incest from if he moves to another house?
You should know that there are relatives besides mom and sister, so without having played the game I say here it's meant to be aunt and cousin or we have a case of divorced parents and the MC was living with his father and is now moving in with his mom and sis.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes