HTML Completed A Busty JK Teaches How To Do Petit Compensated Dating [School Love]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Manx814

Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone know who the artist is? Cause the girl is beautiful
Hello all!, in this case its not an artist its a "circle", and as done more games in the past, but this its the best for me i think... I love blowjobs a lot!!!. Ooohh by the way, the Circle it calls "School Love". The link of his games are in the first post.

By the way... Can i ask how to reach all endings?. I think there its only 6, right?, the three first its about to click on right or left on the screen, chosing the animation of: handjob, blowjob or... it calls lickjob??, after you select one, you have to click on the bottom part of the screen until your character cum, after that, it resets. The other three its same as the other first three, but you have to stop click when the wallet pop up, and click in the wallet instead in the bottom screen, and later its the same, just click the bottom of screen. Every time depends of what scene you are before you click on wallet or the bottom of the screen.

But there is a secret scene or something?... I really LOVE this game so hard that i want to explore the 100%.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Acually, a game like that would be awesome with like a tons of achievments to do ! "finish in her mouth" "make her choke" and then you could unlock multiples hiden endings haha

Reactions: 3xzoom and Spheex

AgentJ64

Jun 22, 2019
And it became a reality... :p

A Busty JK Teaches How To Do Petit Compensated Dating ** DECENSORED **

DL Link

PS: It has been desensored by me.

I tried opening the APK as a zip and copied the files and replaced the censored ones but android isn't able to install the app, any idea ?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes