HTML Completed A Busty JK Teaches How To Do Petit Compensated Dating [School Love]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
main1.PNG

Overview:
A certain man happens to experience compensated dating for some reason.
However, that isn't exactly true. Precisely, it is a "PETIT compensated dating"!?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The pioneer creator in erotic FLASH School Love goes beyond FLASH!
An ultimate game-for-fap specialized 'oral acts' is presented with new technology HTML5!
They say p*ssy is 'lower mouth'. Let's take a new kink with "upper p*ssy"!​

Updated: Feb/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.1
Translation Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Translation Change-Log:

Translation Additional Info:

Downloads
Win: - -
Android: - -

1.png 2.PNG

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yup and the title is intentional as I mentioned in the translation info. It's just so it's easier to find.
I'm mostly just talking about the placement of Petite before compensated. It should either be busty petite, or petite busty (though busty petite is proper).

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm mostly just talking about the placement of Petite before compensated. It should either be busty petite, or petite busty (though busty petite is proper).
Well thats just how the original engrish translation is. On a side note, translating Japanese without actually being fluent in it is a nightmare for even a small game like this.

Binord

Aug 9, 2017
Hilarious title aside, I've always wondered what the hell is JK? Just Kidding doesn't really fit :D

zoid13

Feb 9, 2018
played this before when I saw it on EXH, the art is really gorgeous but even though there are several ends, it's still a little bit too short.

I guess that's why there's a money system, though you can cheat.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
wooow I just read that there is a version or compatibility with iPhones... am I miss reading something or is that true???!!!
I yes then please PLEASE tell me how to get this onto my phone! :)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
"Joshi Kousei", lit. high school girl.
Yep. While I'm here, "petite" is a terrible translation for プチ in context. It isn't the high-school student who is petite, it is the lesson in how to prostitute that is mini. You could probably just about get away with just using 'enjo kōsai' as it's well enough known in English to have an urban dictionary entry.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yep. While I'm here, "petite" is a terrible translation for プチ in context. It isn't the high-school student who is petite, it is the lesson in how to prostitute that is mini. You could probably just about get away with just using 'enjo kōsai' as it's well enough known in English to have an urban dictionary entry.
I wasn't entirely sure whether プチ was being used in the context of it being small or an abbreviation of プチプラ(inexpensive) at the time when I was working on the title. I guess you could say it's an incredible small error on my part.
wooow I just read that there is a version or compatibility with iPhones... am I miss reading something or is that true???!!!
I yes then please PLEASE tell me how to get this onto my phone! :)
You could try just running the html file through a browser. Game doesn't have any swf content in it so it should run I would imagine.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes