HTML Completed A Busty JK Teaches How To Do Petit Compensated Dating [School Love]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 4, 2017
So iv tried to open this with Chrome, internet explorer, and edge, and it all did the same thing. I see the flower loading, it asks me to touch start, I press it, it fades to black for a split second and then the logo appears in the top left with schoollove.jp but then the scarf loads again with press start. I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong, especially seeing nobody else in this topic has any troubleshooting yet.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Pretty cool little game, perfect for android, sadly can't get the sound to play (on android, works perfectly in chrome).

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Pretty cool little game, perfect for android, sadly can't get the sound to play (on android, works perfectly in chrome).
I'll put together the apk of it once I'm satisfied with the quality of the translation. Title needs a bit of clean up along with some stuff in the dialogue and tutorial needs to be beefed up.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I'll put together the apk of it once I'm satisfied with the quality of the translation. Title needs a bit of clean up along with some stuff in the dialogue and tutorial needs to be beefed up.
Can't wait, thanks a bunch!!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
There's basically just 3 alternate actions per phase and the last phase gives you the option to pay the girl extra for an alternate scene. Seems like the blowjob gets you the facefucking scene, balls licking gets a phone camera scene where you to cum on her while she has her hand over her face, and licking the head gets you the same scene as before, only her hand's not in the way. I don't know if there's a point to the money since the dialogue doesn't change.

Reactions: cloudmoon

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
There's basically just 3 alternate actions per phase and the last phase gives you the option to pay the girl extra for an alternate scene. Seems like the blowjob gets you the facefucking scene, balls licking gets a phone camera scene where you to cum on her while she has her hand over her face, and licking the head gets you the same scene as before, only her hand's not in the way. I don't know if there's a point to the money since the dialogue doesn't change.
Thanks.

Edit: I can't undestand what use is the money if clearing save data resets it back to 300k. Is anything dependent on how many times I've played?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
So. Who wants to be the hero and manually photoshop an uncensored dick into over 1,000 images ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Pepito1233

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Translation has been updated to version 1.1. :eazyHype:Unfortunately the android version won't be released today as I'm encountering a couple bugs with it still. :FeelsBadMan:

rickyhorror

Oct 9, 2017
if you're still working on the TL, you could use this as well:
it uses the updated 2.1 ver

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
if you're still working on the TL, you could use this as well:
it uses the updated 2.1 ver
In a way this is kinda a sad funny for me. The only difference seems be a more complete translation however the dialogue in game is worse than what I've made. Only thing that seems worth taking out of this is some of the translated images for the scratch ticket. Still, thank you very much.

Just out of curiosity, where did you find this version? I don't see it any where online.

rickyhorror

Oct 9, 2017
In a way this is kinda a sad funny for me. The only difference seems be a more complete translation however the dialogue in game is worse than what I've made. Only thing that seems worth taking out of this is some of the translated images for the scratch ticket. Still, thank you very much.

Just out of curiosity, where did you find this version? I don't see it any where online.
lol i'm no expert at tl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i can copy it over to you

tibasu

May 16, 2018
This girl needs another game... Great animation and detail but not a whole lot to see. Helps to read the tutorial btw guys... Click top left or right to switch poses and click bottom of the screen to advance to next scene. Cum shot changes depending on what pose you had last, and click the wallet for extra scenes at the cost of more money

rickyhorror

Oct 9, 2017
That would be great. Setup a mega link or some other file sharing and pm it to me. Also, how long ago did you make this?
The TL? Not long. I spent more time organizing the script and folder, adding and changing a few scripts. (script as in not the tl)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes