Unity Abandoned Xin Nightmare [v0.5.2] [HentaiRed]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
If one day a giant bear enters to eat you to devour you, do not worry because you have not gone mad; you have only become a most delicious breakfast. Welcome to Xin Nightmare, a world that exudes as much cuteness as perversion. Never a breakfast was so pleasant.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-24
Release Date: 2019-07-24
Developer: HentaiRed - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English, Spanish
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android (v0.21): - - -

captura3D01.png captura3D02.png captura3D03.png captura3D04.png captura3D05.png 05.png 04.png 03.png 02.png 01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Moved to games. If you get any updates, just post here and someone will update the OP

Reactions: HentaiRed

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is it monster sex? Is it furry? Maybe both? Doesn't look that fappable either way, unfortunately =/... Cool concept though! Might give it a try at a later date.

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
balrod18 is something similar to 2D platforms ^^.

TaoKirito the game is really difficult at times, we will add an "easy" mode in the future.

yoyomistro if someday you give him a safe opportunity entertains you ^^

hellgate2 ops sorry! now fix, thanks ^^!!

thanks everyone for the comments ^^

Reactions: ADepressedOtter

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I understand that you have collect things to finish a stage. I understand why there are hard to avoid obstacles that make it a challenge. What I don't understand is, why are there 3 thibg that keep me under pressure?

Auto scrolling levels (as if the obstacles weren't hard enough to avoid with those poor controls), a tight timer (as if you could even survive long enough to have it run out) and the collectable being random, if they are breaking the floor or giving goodies (mostly breaking the floor, don't count on health refills of powerups).

The speed powerup isn't even useful at all. You are already faster than the screen scrolling and you can't outrun it.

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for your feedback, in a few hours will publish an update with an "easy" mode ^^ so it will be more pleasant to play.

Reactions: Hentaisama669

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I consider myself to be pretty good at platforming games but I'm having a hell of a time getting past level 5. Maybe I'm understanding something wrong here but I notice some of the collectable bears that fall from the sky randomly destroy blocks if you don't catch them? Thing is I can't really tell when they're going to softly land or blow a block up which often leads to situations where I fall in a hole because I'm trying to avoid a saw blade only to have a bear take the block out from under me. Jesus...looking back over what I just wrote makes me sound high as a kite lmao...anyway....a few suggestions so far:

1: The bears. Unless I'm missing something subtle that makes them stand out already, I feel the bears that are capable of blowing a block up need to be differentiated. Maybe a different color or they spin faster, anything that sets them apart from the regular ones.

2: Jumping. It needs more weight. It's very noticeable when you need to make precise jumps between a sawblade and guillotine. Xin is a little too "floaty" to make precision jumps leading to levels like 5 being down to luck.

3: Trap placement. Assuming that the jumping wasn't floaty, you still have the issue of trap placement. Now, maybe this isn't a problem in later levels but so far the traps have been appropriate (level 2) a non-issue (4) or downright sadistic (3 and 5). The two sawblade guillotine combo is just too difficult in combination with a quickly moving screen and bears randomly destroying blocks that it can come down to pure luck whether or not you'll get through it without taking a hit. However if you made the jumping more precise and prevent the bears from destroying mandatory blocks under the traps themselves you could probably get away with more trap combos like this.

Other than those issues I really like the idea of constant, rotating levels with difficult traps requiring memorization while collecting falling objects, in a way it kinda reminds me of a rougher super meat boy which is one of my all time favorite games. No idea of the other worlds follow the same formula but I hope they do.

I appreciate that you're trying something different in a sea of patreon games where not many will take a chance on making a difficult adult themed platformer. Anyway, I hope this long ass feedback wasn't for nothing and I hope your game does well!

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I'm digging it - it's an fun little premise, the gameplay is simple, and I like the candyland world. It's also kinda neat to have a Spanish voiceover for once.

But some design choices are questionable - difficulty is all over the place, the pendulum + floor saw combo is sadistic, and the RNGness of the drops/bonus items makes it pretty inconsistent to play. RNG has a place in games, but maybe not so much in platformers with hazards, forced scrolling and a timer. Also, please have a ''retry'' key if there isn't one. R would be fine. It should be useable even before you die in case you screw up early in a level and you know you won't make it.

Reactions: HentaiRed

Fribar

Jun 9, 2017
The game itself isnt really hard when you understand each stage is a a pattern of 2-3 obstacles on repeat. Focus on mastering your first ''lap'' each levels instead of focusing on the bears and this will be cake.

Oh and by the way if you go too fast bears will stop dropping from the sky.. so Im guessing the optimal route is to always stay on the left half of the screen.

@HentaiRed And if you could check the screenshots I sent on your patreon community section, im having huge problems to the point that i cant play the game anymore :)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote